Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1. Man I am checked out of ANYTHING new happening in WWE. I am waiting for Feb. 24.

2. I want to catch up on 2002-2012 WWE because I missed to much. Matt Hardy vs. Swagger ^ up there? Man I didn't even know those dudes were in the company at the same time

3. How good was TNA's first few years. When it was NWA:TNA? I didn't watch it then but I kinda regret it. Can I watch old episodes of their tv shows?

4. Cesaro rocking the beard. :smokin

5. I had a video to show yall of Dutch Mantell (Zeb Colter) back in his wrestling days. But yall need to listen to his interview on the Colt Cababa podcast. Damn he has great facial expressions. Robotnik beard/mustache

6. I don't understand the Big Show. WWE has done everything in their power to make that man look like a sucka but he still gets a nice pop coming out. I can't tell if folks really care about the dude though.

7. I want Regal on the commentary. King, retire dude.

8. As much as I WANT to hate Cena, I enjoy hearing his theme drop. I enjoy hearing those screams when he comes out. I wish he was at the Verizon Center when Smackdown was here a few weeks ago.

9. WWE Raw will be here for the last show before WrestleMania. Tickets on Ticketmaster, pre-sale code is DCWWE or WWEDC. One or the other.

Is this how they're gonna set up Punk/Shovel for WM? 

Have the NAO turn on Punk eventually because they are still loyal to HHH? Or Punk turn on the NAO because they used to run with HHH and HHH comes to their "rescue"?

If thats not the plan (and its still a terrible one dont get me wrong) I dont see the point of putting Punk and the NAO together.

Last edited:
Did Cole say there's only 1,000+ ppl in that arena? It looks bigger than it actually is I guess.

2. I want to catch up on 2002-2012 WWE because I missed to much. Matt Hardy vs. Swagger ^ up there? Man I didn't even know those dudes were in the company at the same time

3. How good was TNA's first few years. When it was NWA:TNA? I didn't watch it then but I kinda regret it. Can I watch old episodes of their tv shows?

- Yea I think that was 08 or 09, around the time when the New ECW pretty much fully became WWECW aka alpha-Superstars

- TNA's first few years was pretty awesome. Heel Ron Killings, Low-Ki, AMW, Team Canada, Styles, Christian, Raven/Shane Douglas feud, LAX, a hot X-division, a very good Knockouts roster, and a lot of other stuff. Plus, the ring was still 6 sides.

I dig Rollins long sleeve look. Like Mike Miller in 2011.

First time I recall Roman Reigns has gotten tagged in and the crowd has popped. It was small but it will increase over time

sure, Reigns has the "look", the spear, and the RAWR!, but i thinks he really overrated... flame suit on.

Id rather Dean Ambrose get a singles push.

This guy Reigns...he's feeling himself....it's cool :pimp:

:rofl: oooooooooooooooooooooooooof course

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom