Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sure, Reigns has the "look", the spear, and the RAWR!, but i thinks he really overrated... flame suit on.
Why do you feel that way?

He has about a year on the main roster. Has been heavily protected. Has done all that he is supposed to do in limited time. Rarely speaks since he is a monster.

What makes you say he is overrated?

Reigns hit that spear and made the pin like Lebron hitting that 3 when he finally took out the Celtics

Trips was behind the Outlaws leaving Punk in the ring thus setting up their feud leading to Wrestlemania.

Is this how they're gonna set up Punk/Shovel for WM? 

Have the NAO turn on Punk eventually because they are still loyal to HHH? Or Punk turn on the NAO because they used to run with HHH and HHH comes to their "rescue"?

If thats not the plan (and its still a terrible one dont get me wrong) I dont see the point of putting Punk and the NAO together.
Guess it was the first one. Still a terrible idea for a fued. But I could see Punk being able to sell it with some good promos. 

Probably call Trips a ***** for sending out the old *** NAO to do his dirty work. And that he doesnt have it anymore since he put the suits on. 

Last edited:
sure, Reigns has the "look", the spear, and the RAWR!, but i thinks he really overrated... flame suit on.
Why do you feel that way?

He has about a year on the main roster. Has been heavily protected. Has done all that he is supposed to do in limited time. Rarely speaks since he is a monster.

What makes you say he is overrated?

I dont know, im not an expert but i tend to judge people based on in ring work and mic presence. neither of those aspects have been particularly special.

Im not saying i dont enjoy him, i just enjoy the nuances that the other shield members bring to their characters, Ambrose in particular.

i could be wrong tho

Feel like I haven't seen AJ in forever.

Finally! :pimp:

edit: that lipstick on Naomi :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom