Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just think at this point in his career.. there is no way the WWE would put UT in the heel role.

They could set it up by him saying that since he's a b+ player he's gonna do something none of the a+ guys did and beat taker. It would tie in Kane , hbk, and hhh the whole authority storyline.

They could set it up by him saying that since he's a b+ player he's gonna do something none of the a+ guys did and beat taker. It would tie in Kane , hbk, and hhh the whole authority storyline.

yea this would work, but it would need EPIC promo's from everyone involved

Not trying to steal the "news guy" gimmick from anyone, but I signed up for PW Insider for $1 after Wade Keller offered it on the SCSA Podcast. Here's some news from the VIP section.

- Triple H was instrumental in not only abandoning the Wyatt-Bryan storyline two weeks in, but also talking Vince McMahon into pushing to get Jim Ross back under the tent. Ross could be a great value for WWE Network, and the reasons Ross was sent packing were flimsy to begin with (blaming him for the Ric Flair performance at the Fan Fest). The Ross-WWE story may blossom into a bigger story soon, by the way. This may add up to a genuine sign of Hunter recognizing the value of Bryan as a babyface and Ross as a historian and voice of the Attitude Era; it might just be Triple H selling Vince on the idea that they need to avoid upsetting the “Internet fans” by treating the “Internet darlings” like Ross and Bryan better.

- Triple H isolated Vince McMahon on the flight back from a successful WWE Network announcement in Las Vegas and talked him into changing course. They tested the Raw angle the night before in White Plains, N.Y. and the crowd ate it up.

- Jake Roberts told me today on the PWTorch Livecast that the reason Dean Ambrose started to smile when Jake was dangling the snake over him was C.M. Punk just said, “Dean, the snake just sh-- all over your chest.” Jake said it’s a good thing the camera wasn’t on him because he was laughing, too...

RIP to Mae 
frown.gif

Hoping DBry pulls through before the Rumble

^ wanna share that link/code sir?

the link is pwtorch.com/govip sign up like normal. put in the code BSR1 into the promo code.

If you don't want to continue the subscription, make sure you cancel before the end of the 30 days or they'll sign you up automatically for the next month, which is $10.

Not sure if the code still works because he gave that out around Thanksgiving or so.

So it seems like HoF tix go up this Sat. I'm trying to plan a WM XXX trip, how much do HoF tix generally go for?

glad HHH smartened up. I think WWE will be in a good hands with him leading the way as long as he takes himself out of the ring and spotlight

Concussion and all, I highly doubt that he'll miss RAW. He more than likely wont wrestle for a couple of weeks and might even miss the PPV but with how RAW ended last night, they would have to be dumb to keep dude off TV.

And seeing how D.Bry has wrestled with detached retinas, I think he can overcome a concussion pretty quick.
It all depends how serious it is.  Ziggler was insanely over when he suffered his concussion after winning the title, and nothing was the same after that.

It all depends how serious it is.  Ziggler was insanely over when he suffered his concussion after winning the title, and nothing was the same after that.
I'm still pretty skeptical about this whole concussion story...haven't really seen it on any other sites.
Um, ok.  He suffered a pretty severe concussion.  He doesn't have any memory of the entire cage match.

Can somebody tell me what's the beef between the wwe and ultimate warrior and why some people in wwe don't like him
Haven't really watched wrestling since like 02
Few things.  Warrior held up Vince for a ton of money for WM 7.  The whole steroid thing in 92.  And then they once again had contract disputes during his 96 run.  Many also felt he was a major douchebag in 96 and impossible to work with.

Finally got a chance to watch Raw last night.

- I'm glad they took Daniel Bryan outta the Wyatt Family. It felt like dude was being demoted

- I hope they never break The Shield up. I know it's coming but these dudes are a great team

- LAWD!!! Naomi in those shorts :smh:

True. But hopefully they play this one out differently. From the looks of it, they've finally made up their minds on Bryan. Still, it's WWE so I'm still a little bit weary of how things might eventually play out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom