Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I want that Owen shirt

http://skreened.com/jaythebrainmann/owen-3-16

tumblr_mucgavYjGr1r89qoso1_250.gif

I was fairly young when Owen died (I was old enough to remember watching the PPV, but I wasn't in touch with Owen the wrestler), but was he Main Event caliber?

Good grief.

I remember being soooooo heated when Owen wore that shirt. Almost to the point of tears.

I loved Owen man

I was fairly young when Owen died (I was old enough to remember watching the PPV, but I wasn't in touch with Owen the wrestler), but was he Main Event caliber?

Trying not to be biased since I was a fan of his (more than Bret actually), booking pretty much kept him out the main event. His best most realistic chance was back in 94, around the time he feuded with Bret, and Diesel. HHH/Diesel/HBK/Hall kept a lot of guys from trying to move up, and once Bret left for WCW in the ugly way that it happened (along with Bulldog and Anvil), there was no way Owen would've reached the main event scene. He wasn't confrontational at all backstage or anything, basically doing everything he was asked (including going back to his Blue Blazer gimmick |I)

lmao

tell me someone just saw TrollBack (THE BIG GUY!!!!!!) come out on Main Event after Kofi/AXEL match and just circle the ring and walk bacl :rofl:

I'm watching "The History of WWE: 50 Years of Sports Entertainment" blu-ray. Pretty good so far.

Good to see all these old timers talking about the past.
I wish they coulda expanded that documentary tho. About the same length like the Rise and Fall
of ECW.
-------------------------------------------
I wonder how far Owen's career would've been if he'd never died.

lmao

tell me someone just saw TrollBack (THE BIG GUY!!!!!!) come out on Main Event after Kofi/AXEL match and just circle the ring and walk back :rofl:

Nah, when i flipped over, Orton was washing Cena's dad again :lol:

Ahhhhhh maaaaaaaaan he did it this match too :rofl:

Last edited:

Owen could GO. The Bret/Owen feud produced some amazing matches. 

Also, UW sucks bros. The only decent match he's ever had was with Savage at WM7, and that's because Savage could wrestle a broom and have it be at least 2 stars. 

Back
Top Bottom