Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
- Regarding Daniel Bryan's concussion suffered on last week's RAW, the feeling is still that it's pretty serious. As noted, he was kept off this weekend's live events and was at home resting.

Bryan managed to get through the match last week without missing any spots. However, at the end of the show when he was on top of the cage leading the "yes!" chants, right before the show ended Bryan suddenly stopped and sat there, looking around like he was unsure. A WWE stagehand laid on the ground, looked up at him and started gesturing for him to keep chanting. Bryan just looked at the guy seemingly completely confused. Bryan later told WWE officials that he barely remembered anything that happened in the cage.

Word going around this weekend is that Bryan's planned Royal Rumble match against Bray Wyatt is off.

Backstage, Bryan's big moment was a hot topic. A source said, "The whole backstage was in awe. Vince McMahon loves Bryan."

- Regarding Daniel Bryan's concussion suffered on last week's RAW, the feeling is still that it's pretty serious. As noted, he was kept off this weekend's live events and was at home resting.

Bryan managed to get through the match last week without missing any spots. However, at the end of the show when he was on top of the cage leading the "yes!" chants, right before the show ended Bryan suddenly stopped and sat there, looking around like he was unsure. A WWE stagehand laid on the ground, looked up at him and started gesturing for him to keep chanting. Bryan just looked at the guy seemingly completely confused. Bryan later told WWE officials that he barely remembered anything that happened in the cage.

Word going around this weekend is that Bryan's planned Royal Rumble match against Bray Wyatt is off.

Backstage, Bryan's big moment was a hot topic. A source said, "The whole backstage was in awe. Vince McMahon loves Bryan."

6frhxwA.gif

WWE Wants Huge 'Yes' Chant at WrestleMania 30

Vince McMahon said to be very high on Daniel Bryan now...

- F4WOnline.com reports that WWE is hoping for a moment of having 75,000 fans chant "Yes" at WrestleMania 30. Previously, there was an idea to have a match between Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara with all the fans wearing lucha masks, but that idea was apparently scrapped.

The backstage reaction to the massive "Yes" chants on Raw last week were said to be very positive. Vince McMahon is very high on Daniel Bryan now as a result.

Why would they "want a yes chant" when that will happen anyway?? That wouldn't have to be forced at all like the mask thing they've been wanting to do.

I'll believe it when I see it but the way to get the biggest Yes chant ever is having Bryan win the WHC from Randy Orton to close out Wrestlemania. D-Bry deserves a run far more than Batista.

That will be an amazing moment seeing over 70 thousand people chanting YES at once, I hope it's the same way it happened on RAW where it starts off slow then speeds up and leads to the running knee for the win.

Am I the only one that has noticed that at the end of the 92 Rumble, like the 5 or 6 remaining guys are all wearing solid color trunks and boots (besides Macho)? :lol:

Last edited:
2014 Predictions

JTG will finally be released

An all-Shield triple threat match will happen.  Roman Reigns will win it.

Brock Lesnar will injure someone

Antonio Cesaro will get a face run

The Usos will hold the tag team titles

6frhxwA.gif

- F4WOnline.com reports that WWE is hoping for a moment of having 75,000 fans chant "Yes" at WrestleMania 30.

Why would they "want a yes chant" when that will happen anyway?? That wouldn't have to be forced at all like the mask thing they've been wanting to do.
laugh.gif
@ that gif.

If they want a huge "Yes!" chant then give Bryan the belt to end WM.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that has noticed that at the end of the 92 Rumble, like the 5 or 6 remaining guys are all wearing solid color trunks and boots (besides Macho)? :lol:
:wow: I was watching that same RR yesterday and that did come to mind as well. I was thinking about the era as a whole. From the characters, to the attire, etc. Crazy someone else mentioned that as well.

Last edited:
^ Isn't that Eve's husband with Shovel?

And Triple H laid Rock out with that chairshot.
laugh.gif

Seems like it was a million years ago, when dudes were taking chairshots to the head.

if bryan gets the belt or is otherwise involved in the world title match, they ****** up by not having him turn at the rumble​

Back
Top Bottom