Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Honky Tonk Man :smh: ... dig at HBK might have been funny, but the shot at Bret wasn't cool.

92wObiK.gif

Honky Tonk Man :smh: ... dig at HBK might have been funny, but the shot at Bret wasn't cool.

It's just ramblings from a bitter old man who had a decent run and then couldn't do anything more with it..I mean the dude is still dressin like Elvis and living off his "longest IC run in history"..

Since Batista is announced to return Monday, do you guys think he'll do a run in or will The Shovel come out to introduce him

Last edited:
With thee back and forth between Batista and ADR on twitter, I can see Batista making the save for Rey and then him and ADR facing off at RR or whatever the February PPV is called.

My pick for the Rumble was always Batista winning, but with the sudden D-Bry "face" turn and the company seeming to be behind him 100% now, maybe Del Rio causes Batista to lose the Rumble allowing D-Bry to get the Win.

Who may appear in the Rumble this year? I know RVD will.........

A Carlito return or Shelton return would be awesome!

The Michigan State yes chant is featured on an ESPN college basketball commercial. Unreal. 

The Michigan State yes chant is featured on an ESPN college basketball commercial. Unreal. 

I never

Ever

E-e-e-e-ever got behind that "yes" "no" chant

My wife asks me if imma do it when we go to wrestlemania.

If Wwe Makes me happy enuf and i just might hahaha

My guess is Bryan will win the Rumble. The road to Wrestlemania is set . I think HHH managed to bury the smarks and turned them to marks with the whole Bryan is getting buried by the Wyatts storyline. Batista gets in a high profile match at Mania, but not for the strap. My take and prediction.

Imagine the Superdome chanting YES! YES! YES!

EPIC STORM

NO PUN INTENDED

Back
Top Bottom