Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

^ Agreed.

An exhibition 5 man mini rumble would make sense like they do in the WWE.
laugh.gif

If anyone other than Jericho, Orton, Sheamus or Ziggler win the Rumble I will be shocked. Maybe even Barrett.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

goddamnit Cena
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

just realized my girl edited my post... 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I was wondering what this was about.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Peep's spoiler.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by casekicks

I think PhilosoKane is gonna win the RR..And as far as the NTRR goes, there can be only 1..And that 1 is the Human Suplex Machine..That 1 is the man who walks the Path of Rage..That 1 is the man who turned bkmac into a real life Unsolved Mysteries show..That 1 man is CaseKicks..Beat me if you can, Survive if I let you..FTW FTW FTW..

Could have sworn Kane and Cena had a match together at the Rumble
I thought the last match of the night was the actual Rumble itself and I figured no matter if Kane won his match he'd still be in the Rumble..It seems like the since he's come back that they've made kind of a big deal about his record for eliminations..

So having said all that as long as Kane is a participant Im picking him..If he's not going to be apart of the RR, then I think I'll go with Barrett..He'll be the next to last person in the ring when the 30th man's countdown begins..When Y2J's music plays he runs full speed and slides into the ring..After he does the whole point to the crowd thing he looks at Wade and in the most serious of ways.......Jumps over the top rope and eliminates himself!!!..W.B. is your 2012 RR winner..

They always make a big deal about Kane's eliminations around rumble time though.
laugh.gif

If Mark Henry never got that huge monster push last year, this is the time they'd build him up as well just to make them look like 'favorites to win'

roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
if Jericho eliminates himself though. I'd be dead.

I didnt know they did that each year with Kane's record..But how cool would that be if Jericho really did eliminate himself?..Dude could turn something like that into multiple over-the-top promos..

So is tomorrow night going to be the night we find out about the final entrants into the NTRR and their order?..Just wondering cause I've got some plans that can't be broke tomorrow evening and don't wanna miss out on anything..

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

My ideal scenario for Monday Night RAW & the Rumble:

During the Kane & Cena segment, lights go out and this plays so he comes out and stares down Kane, making everyone think that they're gonna go at it, but then they attack Cena!

Which leads to a Cena vs. The Brothers Of Destruction no DQ handicap match at Royal Rumble. As a way to get Cena "over" for the smarks, the competitors decide to forgo the PG rules and the match is filled with chair shots to the head, massive & dangerous spots, blading and blood everywhere. The match should finish with Cena laying in a pool of his own blood in the middle of the ring, defeated, with the fans back on his side after giving his all in one of the best matches in recent history! This of course would lead to Taker & Kane feuding with Cena until the next PPV which will free them all up for different programs at WM 28.

Why shouldn't this happen?

jacksonville-jaguars-fan-ippptO.jpg

on a side note: Superbowl XLVI Spoilers

Spoiler [+]
BRANDON-JACOBS-TELEVISED-ASSAULT.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- The Ultimate Warrior is telling fans on Twitter that Vince McMahon asked him to be in the WWE Hall of Fame but he turned down the invitation.

A fan wrote that Warrior was never respected by his peers and needs that respect to be inducted. Warrior replied, “One peer’s respect decides ALL – VKM. And I said no.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

is there a set card of this Supershow thats supposedly taking place tomorrow night?

Dont blow it fellas, tomorrow is the last show before the Rumble.

There has been alot of build up for the last few weeks, so the go-home needs to be strong.

Spoiler [+]
1326834661277.jpg

i'm sure lobo is preparing a card for tomorrow

patience guys, patience

i have an idea for the 2 main events of the supershow, if lobo cares to know

The latest report is that MITB will take place at WrestleMania.
The MITB PPV will be scrapped.

The June PPV from Las Vegas will now become TLC.

The December PPV (previously TLC) will be Vengeance.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The latest report is that MITB will take place at WrestleMania.
The MITB PPV will be scrapped.

The June PPV from Las Vegas will now become TLC.

The December PPV (previously TLC) will be Vengeance.

all that has been posted before

congrats to your giants

NTRumble Final Card

DarkMatch: RKO2004 VS A local jobber

YardFather VS 4Wrestling (C) for the NTWEF Title

TheDeek (C) VS Peep_Game for the NTUS Title

GHIMS (C) VS BKMac VS JNSQ for the NTercontinental Title

VeintiSiete VS ImThatOne in a Street Fight

20 Man Battle Royal (4w and Yard cannot compete)

TennHouse draws #1, 3dgarFly #2, Toine #30

There will be another installment of NTWT's only successful interview segment, THE CHAIN...MAILROOM.
For tomorrow night's Supershow, the go-home show of NT RR, I will have two guests...
IM THAT ONE AND CLUB27.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

There will be another installment of NTWT's only successful interview segment, THE CHAIN...MAILROOM.
For tomorrow night's Supershow, the go-home show of NT RR, I will have two guests...
IM THAT ONE AND CLUB27.

interesting. u might want security there.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

interesting. u might want security there.
I'll have some on hand.
I can't have what happened last time happen tomorrow night.
My guests should feel safe, and for that, I apologize to DFly.
Hopefully my giftbags, which include replica codpieces, will ease tensions. ITO will get two, for him and his son.

Apologies to DFly?! You should be apologizing to me as I didn't feel safe on your show either!

Back
Top Bottom