Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Well after 4 long days I finally have electricity again.

We got hit with a pretty bad snow/ice storm and over 250k homes lost power, some people still are without it. It really makes you appreciate the little things like having a warm house and even being able to turn on just one light. Damn it got cold.

I was certain bkmac would've shown up while I was gone...

I can't wait for both of the rumbles
happy.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

We got hit with a pretty bad snow/ice storm and over 250k homes lost power, some people still are without it. It really makes you appreciate the little things like having a warm house and even being able to turn on just one light. Damn it got cold.

4 days???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Glad you're ok/back.

Yeah it was the worst. Had me bustin out the old Gameboy Advance because there wasn't much else to do once it got dark.

Luckily by the 3rd day the roads cleared up a little and I was able to make it out of my neighborhood.

Great to be back.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Good to have you back, glad everything is ok...

Shouts out to Peep_Game for sending me the WCW Bash at the Beach spoilers.
Spoiler [+]
05_aj_kaitlyn_001.jpg
27_kaitlyn_001.jpg
normal_2czx479.jpg
normal_7bb8bb0d.png

Promised Post-Show Dark Match:

Spoiler [+]
5fGVw.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

What's the deal with Maxine? I think she's pretty hot.

02bmaxi0103.png

I need to start watching NXT.

Great body, but her face...nah. She looks alright in pics, but seeing her on tv...
sick.gif

Mason, Dolph is fightin punk for the title at the rumble so hes out...........i really hope they do it like the old days and have the rumble as the very last match the way even if u wrestled earlier ur still in the rumble

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Mason, Dolph is fightin punk for the title at the rumble so hes out...........i really hope they do it like the old days and have the rumble as the very last match the way even if u wrestled earlier ur still in the rumble

Why is he out? Do you mean he doesn't have a shot at winning, or he isn't going to be in the rumble? Because in 2011 he was in the World Heavyweight Title match and still participated in the Rumble.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Shouts out to Peep_Game for sending me the WCW Bash at the Beach spoilers.
Spoiler [+]
05_aj_kaitlyn_001.jpg
27_kaitlyn_001.jpg
normal_2czx479.jpg
normal_7bb8bb0d.png

Promised Post-Show Dark Match:

Spoiler [+]
5fGVw.gif
smile-baby10.jpg

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_li8ozmfDRV1qz8w4xo1_500.jpg

I really hope the #heel can pull through an win the RR.

But if not, then Jericho then Sheamus should win it....

My ideal scenario for Monday Night RAW & the Rumble:

During the Kane & Cena segment, lights go out and this plays so he comes out and stares down Kane, making everyone think that they're gonna go at it, but then they attack Cena!

Which leads to a Cena vs. The Brothers Of Destruction no DQ handicap match at Royal Rumble. As a way to get Cena "over" for the smarks, the competitors decide to forgo the PG rules and the match is filled with chair shots to the head, massive & dangerous spots, blading and blood everywhere. The match should finish with Cena laying in a pool of his own blood in the middle of the ring, defeated, with the fans back on his side after giving his all in one of the best matches in recent history! This of course would lead to Taker & Kane feuding with Cena until the next PPV which will free them all up for different programs at WM 28.

Why shouldn't this happen?

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

During the Kane & Cena segment, lights go out and this plays so he comes out and stares down Kane, making everyone think that they're gonna go at it, but then they attack Cena!

Which leads to a Cena vs. The Brothers Of Destruction no DQ handicap match at Royal Rumble. As a way to get Cena "over" for the smarks, the competitors decide to forgo the PG rules and the match is filled with chair shots to the head, massive & dangerous spots, blading and blood everywhere. The match should finish with Cena laying in a pool of his own blood in the middle of the ring, defeated, with the fans back on his side after giving his all in one of the best matches in recent history! This of course would lead to Taker & Kane feuding with Cena until the next PPV which will free them all up for different programs at WM 28.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

roll.gif

Like you all wouldn't mark out for that #+*%.

No way in hell is anyone gonna start to like Cena again unless he goes out of his way to force the fans to like him. A match against two of the greatest big men in WWE history in which he gives his all would do that. I sure as hell would be rooting for Cena at the end of the match, and I can't stand the guy.

It would be like Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold lite.
pimp.gif

is there a set card of this Supershow thats supposedly taking place tomorrow night?

Dont blow it fellas, tomorrow is the last show before the Rumble.

There has been alot of build up for the last few weeks, so the go-home needs to be strong.

Back
Top Bottom