Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Made some Rotini noodles w/ground turkey and tomato sauce. Brought that in for lunch today.

My team has a basketball game today, so I won't eat until later tonight around 7. I might do this Mederterranen Grill.

About to eat a Pink Lady Apple

Why do u CLAIM to eat so healthy and yet you're more husky than u should be

What a glorious Sunday upon us fellas. The NFL conference championship games and the Royal Rumble. :smokin

-Even before the news broke of AJ Styles, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson and Shinsuke Nakamura coming to WWE, there was talk back in the fall about calling WWE NXT Champion Finn Balor to the main roster with a “Balor Club” stable but there wasn’t any concrete plans for who else would be in the group.

Vince McMahon reportedly wants to call Balor up to the main roster but Triple H has stressed that they need to be patient with Balor. Bringing Balor to the main roster with a stable received a negative reaction as the feeling was that his character needs a slow build that shows off its versatility.

With that said, there was talk at a RAW in December that due to the need for fresh, hot faces on WWE TV, they could bring a NXT stable to RAW to feud with the other stables. The idea pitched wasn’t for the “Balor Club” but for a separate stable made up of NXT stars who are considered for the main roster. Vince was said to be open to the idea but Triple H was against it as he was worried that the NXT brand could suffer with so many names being taken away at the same time. No word yet if they will go back to that plan or if they will move forward with the “Balor Club” now that some of NJPW’s top stars are likely coming in.

HHH clearly always has a plan for guys coming to the main roster, and Vince is clearly the one killing these plans off. Vince is satisfied with a 1 week pop that leads to a guy turning into a midcarder trading wins and losses.

@DCAllAmerican I don't remember the WWE ever doing that, only WCW and even TNA :lol:

Last edited:
http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2016/1/20/10785762/paul-wight-wwe-boxing

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

AJ Styles will debut for WWE either in the Royal Rumble or the next night on RAW...

To think that this man was second from the top of the Tokyo Dome 3 weeks ago... And will start in WWE in less than a week :wow:...

Who's AJ's first feud going to be with?..I'd like to see KO beat Jeans for the IC and Styles challenge him the next night on Raw..

was trying to get tickets for the rumble but settled for floor NXT seats this Friday

Those RR ticket prices were outrageous on seakgeek

Case Case
Tickets for WWE's Wrestlemania AXXESS will officially go on sale on 2/6.
WWE announced the following VIP signing schedules (available for those holding VIP AXXESS Tickets for that session):

Premium VIP Schedule:

Friday, April 1:

7 PM � Sting

Saturday 4/2:

10 AM � Roman Reigns
3 PM � The Undertaker

Sunday 4/3:
8 AM � Seth Rollins

VIP Schedule:

Thursday, March 31
6 PM � Dean Ambrose
8 PM � Ric Flair and Charlotte

Friday, April 1:
5 PM � Chris Jericho

Saturday 4/2:
8 AM � Superstar Billy Graham
1 PM � Alberto Del Rio
1 PM � The Dudley Boyz
6 PM � Kevin Owens
8 PM � Bray Wyatt

Sunday 4/3:
10 AM � Randy Orton

The last few pages... Ya talk about anything and everything in this thread :lol:
Pokemon tho.. First and sec gen for me..

Back
Top Bottom