Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Ramen just needs to turn heel, it will help him loads to actually be a different character.. this current one will not get over, the crowd does not want to see this incarnation of dude succeed whatsoever.

Are they intentionally trying to sabotage Reigns :lol:?
Cb3wc1bWwAE2aBC.jpg

When was the last time ya'll think that the WWE set up a great Wrestlmania card? All I hear from wrestling fans every year is how bad they do in setting up the card.

When was the last time ya'll think that the WWE set up a great Wrestlmania card? All I hear from wrestling fans every year is how bad they do in setting up the card.

WM30.. even though they were forced into it.. aside from the occupy RAW, Damn Daniels chase and culmination was one of the best.

Definitely WM 30. Punk/Taker had a great build leading into 29. These past few WMs as a whole though have had mostly 2-3 good matches, and a bunch of "let's get everybody on the card for payday" matches

Honestly... WM 25 and 26... Both card's big 4/5 matches had very good build to the shows... That's a huge reason why Orton/HHH match was so disappointing... I loved the build up to that match... When Haitch was handcuffed and he kissed Steph :wow: :wow:... That was amazing villain work... HHH breaking into his house was hokey (I think it was that build up :lol:)... But it definitely had a huge match feel...

Both card's hard Taker/HBK... Enough said...

Definitely WM 30. Punk/Taker had a great build leading into 29. These past few WMs as a whole though have had mostly 2-3 good matches, and a bunch of "let's get everybody on the card for payday" matches

Only thing on that card that build up was Taker/Punk*... And Paul Bearer died... There was no way those 2 were not going to make it good... And that's just falling into place like Bryan in the Silverdome...

@Meangene45

I use "Punk" in a historical effect... And you can't ignore history... You can only cover it up and pretend it never existed...

Back
Top Bottom