Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

any chance the main event is actually altered or are they just filling time before mania 
nerd.gif

Meltzer said earlier tonight that Trips/Ambrose is the main event for the Toronto house show on the network in a couple weeks.
jeans should win it and then face reigns as the main even for Mania...with one of them as a heel of course

time to watch some "Fuller House" and hope Uncle Jesse makes another apperance. :pimp: and then some Narcos :smokin

Meltzer said earlier tonight that Trips/Ambrose is the main event for the Toronto house show on the network in a couple weeks.
jeans should win it and then face reigns as the main even for Mania...with one of them as a heel of course
So how would this work though?

Jeans = heel or face = he'll get cheered

Ramen = heel or face = he'll get booed

Edit: If Ramen turns heel at WM, I don't think he'll get cheered. Honner will get cheered all night.

Last edited:
So how would this work though?

Jeans = heel or face = he'll get cheered
Ramen = heel or face = he'll get booed

>D maybe the beatdown tonight was to gauge the crowd reaction between the two beatdowns? regardless reigns getting his "Mania Moment" this year

time to watch some "Fuller House" and hope Uncle Jesse makes another apperance. :pimp: and then some Narcos :smokin

I watched a few episodes of Fuller House over the weekend, nostalgic. :smokin

I also binged Love. Very good series and I hope they do a season 2.

I would honestly be shocked if the main event at WM is just HHH/Reigns. They are dumb, but they aren't THAT dumb.

Back
Top Bottom