Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I would honestly be shocked if the main event at WM is just HHH/Reigns. They are dumb, but they aren't THAT dumb.
Scenarios if this is Honner / Ramen / Jeans for the title:

Ramen wins clean as face = gets booed

Ramen turns heel at the end = probably still gets booed

Jeans wins clean as face = gets cheered

Jeans turns heels at the end = still gets cheered

I would honestly be shocked if the main event at WM is just HHH/Reigns. They are dumb, but they aren't THAT dumb.

they are that dumb. you cant help but feel sorry for reigns, dudes getting booed out of the building when he wins. they're gonna be throwing **** in the ring ala wcw bash at the beach, brother

they are that dumb. you cant help but feel sorry for reigns, dudes getting booed out of the building when he wins. they're gonna be throwing **** in the ring ala wcw bash at the beach, brother
Vince probably knows WM will end in boos if Ramen wins or turns heel.

So they should go extreme and turn him heel. He should be spearing Rock / Tameana / his parents / his wife / his daughter when they're in the ring celebrating with him.

Last edited:
Maybe it's time I just admit, I don't have all the money and fame in the world needed to achieve greatness. Maybe it's time I realize how hard it is to survive in this world without making millions each year. Maybe it's time I bite and claw my way to the top.

8565%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20brock_lesnar%20chair%20gif%20the_miz%20wwe.gif

Just like your promos.
Don't diss da homie MeanGene. Get down or lay down, we take no prisoners.
Oh my God what a Pedigree :rofl: :rofl:
Hunter has beeen in top form the past few weeks. :smokin Congrats Champ.
Triple H letting him look like a bad *** again back to back weeks
Honner has been the best part of Raw honestly. Long winded promos aside...
Once the Freebirds get indicted, Hulk Higan has to get re-indicted, right?
Indicted or inducted? :nerd:
Guess Big Ego gonna be signing autographs at your Axxess table now :lol:.
Damn right. I move more merch anyways, heel or face. 22 got drunk in love and lost his desire to remain champ. I respect the man and his incredible title run, but it was time for a change. Word to Owen... :smokin

Good day in the NTWT...I washed MeanJob at Fastlane, Case won and defended his IC belt and that drunk 22 lost his title to bigego...We taking over NTWT!!!

Back
Top Bottom