Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Man Mike Tenay seriously brought a level of seriousness to the announce panel. They were cool before he got there, but the matches that Tenay called (international stars) he seriously EDUCATIONAL.

He is essentially what Mike Striker could have been if he wasn't so pressed to name drop moves and wrestlers. 

Tenay is, imo, the most underrated announcer in history..It's like people always would say that he's an encyclopedia, but they'd say it with this attitude like he was a joke..Him and Joey Styles are very appreciated for giving a wrestlers backstory and actually knowing the names of the moves they used..And I'm sure the wrestlers appreciated both of them..

How is your mobility? Are you able to get around? I assume you need a Kane?

What is the root of all this?

I've actually been told to use a Kane, but I refuse..I get around fine, but I'm in constant pain while I'm moving..

Move to a state that has medicinal Marijuana... Not saying it'll cure you by any means... But it will help numb both the pain and the caring about it...
celticspride34 celticspride34 My PSN name is jdcurt2.

I wash JT Stylez on the regular during my career mode.

I sent him a friend request and hasn't replied... Loser...i sent you one...

Move to a state that has medicinal Marijuana... Not saying it'll cure you by any means... But it will help numb both the pain and the caring about it...

I wish it was that simple..My surgeon was supposed to carve out a pocket in my back right above my *** cheek for the stimulator to sit in..Well I'm pretty sure he didn't make the pocket deep enough cause I can feel the whole thing through my skin..It feels like having a splinter the size of the end of a tablespoon and a 1/2 inch thick..It's pretty gotdamned annoying..

I wish it was that simple..My surgeon was supposed to carve out a pocket in my back right above my *** cheek for the stimulator to sit in..Well I'm pretty sure he didn't make the pocket deep enough cause I can feel the whole thing through my skin..It feels like having a splinter the size of the end of a tablespoon and a 1/2 inch thick..It's pretty gotdamned annoying..

:x :x :x

I was trying to find a specific match of Omega's... And found this result instead :lol:... The finisher :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5. Dramatic Send Off ~ Kenny Omega Last DDT Match – Falls Count Anywhere Match: Kota Ibushi (#1) & Kenny Omega (#18) defeated Danshoku Dino (#5) & Konosuke Take****a (#18) when Omega pinned Dino after the Golden Shower (25:43).

Last edited:
I was trying to find a specific match of Omega's... And found this result instead :lol:... The finisher :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5. Dramatic Send Off ~ Kenny Omega Last DDT Match – Falls Count Anywhere Match: Kota Ibushi (#1) & Kenny Omega (#18) defeated Danshoku Dino (#5) & Konosuke Take****a (#18) when Omega pinned Dino after the Golden Shower (25:43).

:rofl: ..Omega is legit..He's going to be the biggest non-Japanese wrestler in NJPW for the next couple years..And he'll be extremely over when he makes the jump to NXT/WWE..He's got the look, the in-ring skills, and mic work to make it big over here..

You know I loved Butchered names. So dude that used to come out with Lord Steven Regal's name was JEEVES (like ask Jeeves)

But Dusty Rhodes called that man CHIVES! 
roll.gif

And then Dusty calls Bruno Sanmartino, "Bruno Martino" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Case you better not be slowing us down in Dallas or 22 is gonna smash that bottle of Svedka over your back

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo yea. I forgot to tell yall. There are like 3 students that came into school Monday with Naomi shoes. All white, light ups. No lie. Dudes
Kenny Omega is that dude and I haven't even seen too much of him yet but already know he's a star.

Last edited:
Man Mike Tenay seriously brought a level of seriousness to the announce panel. They were cool before he got there, but the matches that Tenay called (international stars) he seriously EDUCATIONAL.

He is essentially what Mike Striker could have been if he wasn't so pressed to name drop moves and wrestlers. 

Tenay is, imo, the most underrated announcer in history..It's like people always would say that he's an encyclopedia, but they'd say it with this attitude like he was a joke..Him and Joey Styles are very appreciated for giving a wrestlers backstory and actually knowing the names of the moves they used..And I'm sure the wrestlers appreciated both of them..

Tenay was that dude he was the first dude i remember calling a Frankensteiner a wotacarona(sp) lol

I watched the review a raw for the first time, only listened to the podcast. Wai looks like a hipster.

Back
Top Bottom