Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

- The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal is expected to be a showcase match for The Wyatt Family.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's honestly incredible to see how terribly they have been booked. Great gimmick, great entrance and have been completely buried beyond belief...

How's the NTMania 4 card looking? I already beat the **** out of MeanJOB so I will not be defending my hardcore title against that loser again.

So far it's iHust1e vs Peep for the world title, and 22 vs BigEgo for the US Title and the Peep Game Memorial Battle Royal

Haven't thought up the rest yet

Last edited:
Got my Sting name plate in for my Big Gold..Had to drill the holes in the main plate out cause it wouldn't fit right..Gonna break out the rag wheel and diamond polish tomorrow and buff the whole belt up..

How's the NTMania 4 card looking? I already beat the **** out of MeanJOB so I will not be defending my hardcore title against that loser again.

So far it's iHust1e vs Peep for the world title, and 22 vs BigEgo for the US Title and the Peep Game Memorial Battle Royal

Haven't thought up the rest yet

My tag partner BigEgo will mop the floor with that drunk fool :smokin

Got my Sting name plate in for my Big Gold..Had to drill the holes in the main plate out cause it wouldn't fit right..Gonna break out the rag wheel and diamond polish tomorrow and buff the whole belt up..

I'm totally gonna smash that belt on 22's drunk skull one of those nights in Dallas! Give it some color :rofl:

Last edited:
Me and jdc need a tag match..Since I won and defended the IC belt on the same day I don't think it'll be up for grabs at NTWTRoadrash..Whoever wants a shot at the IC belt at NTWTMania throw your name in the hat and I'll pick an opponent..

Back
Top Bottom