Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Me and jdc need a tag match..Since I won and defended the IC belt on the same day I don't think it'll be up for grabs at NTWTRoadrash..Whoever wants a shot at the IC belt at NTWTMania throw your name in the hat and I'll pick an opponent..

Our new faction should take on those scrubs 22 and his little cronies at Roadblocks and show them who the real MVP's are

Me and jdc need a tag match..Since I won and defended the IC belt on the same day I don't think it'll be up for grabs at NTWTRoadrash..Whoever wants a shot at the IC belt at NTWTMania throw your name in the hat and I'll pick an opponent..
You can face some other jobber team to see who goes up against the champs at NTWTMania...

watching one night stand before NXT, and man the crowd during cena RVD is incredible, its exactly how the adult wrestling fans feel and the signs in this crowd :rofl:

Got my Sting name plate in for my Big Gold..Had to drill the holes in the main plate out cause it wouldn't fit right..Gonna break out the rag wheel and diamond polish tomorrow and buff the whole belt up..

I just relized I had a dream about having a championship belt last night :lol:...

You can face some other jobber team to see who goes up against the champs at NTWTMania...

1. We ain't some jobber team..
2. Unlike the current cowardly champs, we'll fight anyone..
3. When you speak of us, you show some gotdamn respect for the longest reigning tag team champs in NTWT history..
4. We want a #1 contender tag match at NTWTROADRASH to earn a shot for the copper at Mania..Make the match booker man..

I will put my Hardcore title on the line at NTWTMania in a 15 min hardcore battle royal ala WrestleMania 2000

Last edited:
We gotta figure out NTWT Roadblock first :lol:

todd-chrisley-knows-best-promo-mashup__oPt.jpg

Here yall go with this imaginary wrestling federation talk.

Don't yall have something better to do like buy wrestling belts and/or polos?

Yall are starting to act like damn @brendasdeadbaby  

Back
Top Bottom