Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I still don't know who the WWE were referring to when they passed on Ricochet saying they "had too many goes of similar size" and "had [their] quota for high flyers". This was in 2014, so Neville is the only person I can think of that even vaguely has the same style

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

some of my favorites:

Hogan
Andre
Snuka
Billy Graham
Piper
Muraco
Patera
I. Sheik
Ladd
Stevens
Valentine, Greg
Ventura

Road Warriors
British Bulldogs
Bobby Heenan stable combos
Mr. Fuji & Co.
East/West Coast Connection
Andre/Snuka

and many others i'm sure i'm forgetting right now

Last edited:
I still don't know who the WWE were referring to when they passed on Ricochet saying they "had too many goes of similar size" and "had [their] quota for high flyers". This was in 2014, so Neville is the only person I can think of that even vaguely has the same style

I thought that was silly reasoning. Nobody on the roster can do the stuff Ricochet can outside of maybe Neville..and maybe Kalisto

Top 5 sneakers hmmm...

1. Air Max Penny 1
2. AJ XIII
3. LeBron 9
4. Air Max 90
5. Toss up between whatever, but let's just say Foamposite 1

tony atlas used to frequent the convenience stores in my hometown when i was kid...as the 2 major highways near the arenas crossed there
he was very nice & was a favorite in the area...almost enough from that to get on my list, but not quit

View media item 1936094

Last edited:
Luke KUSHIDA said, Ricochet isn't wrestling athletic, he is an Olympic level athlete.I do understand WWE with their logic.At the time they hadNeville Tyson KiddJustin Gabriel Seth Rollins So it made sense. But so what. Talent is talent. You scoop up someone like Ricochet when you can even if it is for the sake of nobody else being able to have him

200w.gif

Can't see her without thinking of her..

View media item 1936088

tony atlas used to frequent the convenience stores in my hometown when i was kid...as the 2 major highways near the arenas crossed there
he was very nice & was a favorite in the area...almost enough from that to get on my list, but not quit

View media item 1936094

I've heard from several people he drives around Lewiston Maine all the time in a white 90's Caddy sedan...

Luke KUSHIDA said, Ricochet isn't wrestling athletic, he is an Olympic level athlete. I do understand WWE with their logic. At the time they had Neville Tyson Kidd Justin Gabriel Seth Rollins So it made sense. But so what. Talent is talent. You scoop up someone like Ricochet when you can even if it is for the sake of nobody else being able to have him

You check out Will Ospreay?... Dude is in the same boat as Ricochet, but he's like 21... I just the Ospreay/Omega match from PWG last month... Flat out amazing :wow:... Ospreay is going to be in the Super Jr's as well...

I've heard from several people he drives around Lewiston Maine all the time in a white 90's Caddy sedan...
You check out Will Ospreay?... Dude is in the same boat as Ricochet, but he's like 21... I just the Ospreay/Omega match from PWG last month... Flat out amazing :wow:... Ospreay is going to be in the Super Jr's as well...
Osprey is athletic man.

But I have been moving away from those flippity floppity dudes man.

Even my man Kota. I hope he comes back focusing more on his KARATE than all of the flips

You check out Will Ospreay?... Dude is in the same boat as Ricochet, but he's like 21... I just the Ospreay/Omega match from PWG last month... Flat out amazing
eek.gif
... Ospreay is going to be in the Super Jr's as well...
Osprey is athletic man.

Even my man Kota. I hope he comes back focusing more on his KARATE than all of the flips
You may get what you want with Ibushi... when he debuts at the NXT Cruiserweight series.

Yea, I enjoy how WWE tones down those Indy Moveset dudes. So WWE Ibushi will probably be more realistic

Another thung. There is NO reason why REGULAR Finn Balor is taking 4 mins to get into the ring to start a natch. Dude is doing too damn much. Save that for his Muta alter

Yea, I enjoy how WWE tones down those Indy Moveset dudes. So WWE Ibushi will probably be more realistic

Another thung. There is NO reason why REGULAR Finn Balor is taking 4 mins to get into the ring to start a natch. Dude is doing too damn much. Save that for his Muta alter

They've totally ruined Balor's entrance..They beat it into the ground and it's just not a big deal anymore..They also need to let him change up his theme/colors too..

Osprey is athletic man.

I tend to agree with the flippy stuff... But guys like Ricochet and Ospreay incorporate in such a way that I really enjoy it...

Balor's character is stale. I have no idea what he's even supposed to be, b.

His "demon" moveset is the same as his regular one.

I notice that with a lot of NXT people.

ASUKA has worn the same damn colors every time she wrestled on NXT.

As KANA, she had many different colorways

Back
Top Bottom