Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

But not any title reigns bish. (This is my 2nd, i joined 2 yrs and a month ago...):lol: You can't even get on the preshow.... :lol: :smh:

View media item 1936511please.... you were irrelevant before i put you over...now you talkin about a record holding champ on a preshow?! i was champ for the whole 2 years "and a month" that you've existed... HAH! FOH!

Last edited:
View media item 1936511please.... you were irrelevant before i put you over...now you talkin about a record holding champ on a preshow?! i was champ for the whole 2 years "and a month" that you've existed... HAH! FOH!
I never said i held a record. I waa talkin to PLVN tryin to sneak diss from the stands since he is unable to compete...You must be resorting to alcohol to wash the pain of defeat away. It is understandable, i took away something you cherished. We used to be cool, it is obvious this title has ended that altogether... but to call me irrelevant is simply a lie, just like you smashin Sasha. Get your **** straight before coming at me. That is conduct unbefitting of a champion. :smh:

I never said i held a record. I waa talkin to PLVN tryin to sneak diss from the stands since he is unable to compete...You must be resorting to alcohol to wash the pain of defeat away. It is understandable, i took away something you cherished. We used to be cool, it is obvious this title has ended that altogether... but to call me irrelevant is simply a lie, just like you smashin Sasha. Get your **** straight before coming at me. That is conduct unbefitting of a champion. :smh:
:lol: just cuttin a promo on ya. Keepin it kayfabe. We good outside the company. We're on an episode of ride along remember?

- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting former UFC fighter / professional wrestler Matt Riddle met with Triple H recently, and is expected to join NXT ‘in some form’ in the near future. As of now, he’s not expected to be a part of the Global Cruiserweight Series due to him weighing more than 205 pounds.

celticspride34 celticspride34

And DC tried to convince us that Tensai was gonna be the next big thing
laugh.gif
mean.gif

roll.gif

That was the only Total Divas episode I watched the other night, and outside of the emasculation of Tyson, the episode pretty much confirmed that Naomi and the Usos (and even Tamina) were the only reason I tuned in. It's like the personality and fun has been zapped out the entire show. Eva and the Bellas all have degrees of total cluelessness to them, Paige is annoying, Alicia is a reheated mayonnaise sandwich, and I didn't even notice if Cameron and Amanda were on there. Nattie is the most appealing chick on there :lol: no wonder the ratings are nosediving

That was the only Total Divas episode I watched the other night, and outside of the emasculation of Tyson, the episode pretty much confirmed that Naomi and the Usos (and even Tamina) were the only reason I tuned in. It's like the personality and fun has been zapped out the entire show. Eva and the Bellas all have degrees of total cluelessness to them, Paige is annoying, Alicia is a reheated mayonnaise sandwich, and I didn't even notice if Cameron and Amanda were on there. Nattie is the most appealing chick on there
laugh.gif
no wonder the ratings are nosediving
Viewership is down too. Naomi was the only reasonable, sensible one on the show.
The 3/1 episode of Total Divas dropped significantly from last week, down to 591,000 viewers. That is way down from last week's 777,000 viewers and continued the downward spiral in viewership that the show has experienced this season.
Date        Total Viewers
1/19/2016 1,115,000

1/26/2016 939,000

2/02/2016 840,000

2/09/2016 810,000

2/16/2016 808,000

2/23/2016 777,000

3/1/2016   591,000

if they want ratings, they should send the divas to mexico and go BRIIIMOOOODDDEE

Back
Top Bottom