Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

The nxt crowd is turrrrible. Its like how the tna fans use to be. Trying to get themselves over more than actually enjoying the wrestling

Reports coming in that Mania will be at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando next year. Gonna start planning for that one as soon as I get back from Dallas.

My possible scenario for wrestlemania 32

-brock interferes causing triple h the title. (Does this so his street fight with dean will be a title bout)
- dean a champ
-triple h asks for a rematch at mania
-heyman says creative ways to make it not happen but since he is the authority makes it a triple threat street fight......

View media item 1937030

- roman returns and asks about his title bout
- becomes a fatal 4 way street fight

I never said i held a record. I waa talkin to PLVN tryin to sneak diss from the stands since he is unable to compete...

PAHHHHLEASE

You are slowly fading into obscurity while my meteoric rise has just begun

You are a transitional champion at best and that US title is losing value and integrity with every passing second that it's around your little waist

PAHHHHLEASE

You are a transitional champion at best and that US title is losing value and integrity with every passing second that it's around your little waist
The fact that management doesn't even put you in any matches and you are throwing shade at me puts you on a Penny1Folarin level by default. No further comments necessary. :lol:

PAHHHHLEASE

The fact that management doesn't even put you in any matches and you are throwing shade at me puts you on a Penny1Folarin level by default. No further comments necessary. :lol:

We taking over they just don't wanna admit it :smokin

200w.gif

im gonna have to start saving more money for mania next year

Canadian dollar right now = booty

Pelvis it's best if you back down or get beat down...

I could stretch both of you jabrones simultaneously

Light work

But I got my road dog rhino with me in case y'all want to spare yourself that embarrassment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom