Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I'll check out that thread, thanks for the heads up! 60F sounds like sweater weather, that's cool with me. I'm not messing around in any snow or heavy jacket weather :lol:.

there shouldn't be any snow that time, you should be good there. with the Canadian dollar being so low, your money will go along way here. coming up from new York, you should pass a few outlets on the way.

she must've gotten a haircut on the way to ring cause im pretty sure those pics were from the same night :lol:

ZING! hahahaha

It took me a second to realize what happened there. I was looking at the pics like "damn, I was THERE and can't even tell who it is." She has her hair swept forward over her shoulder, but that angle/lighting makes it look like her hair is short.

roll.gif

tbh rapping heel Cena was the best Cena

I would't understand that because I don't dress like an idiot.

Terrible now but that was the style in the 80's. And you still don't understand. Cena was doing a hip hop character at the time. Dapper Dan was known to dress rappers at the time with cut and sew designs from lv, fendi, gucci etc... Paying homage with his character b

Back
Top Bottom