Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

slot1.jpg

Wassup Big Brendas. The hell you been man.

And you damn well I don't like hockey man

To many fat people here I can't be seen interacting with them not a good look b. Na but I just don't care about wrestling anymore. Last wrestling related event I saw was the rumble.

Ducks coming for that Cup they have been on an absolute tear :smokin

They won't beat Chicago, St. Louis and LA in the west. But it's really about what team gets hot and stays healthy for the playoffs. Chicago looking dangerous again that's a dam dynasty already.

Last edited:
Wassup Big Brendas. The hell you been man.

And you damn well I don't like hockey man

To many fat people here I can't be seen interacting with them not a good look b. Na but I just don't care about wrestling anymore. Last wrestling related event I saw was the rumble.

Ducks coming for that Cup they have been on an absolute tear :smokin

They won't beat Chicago, St. Louis and LA in the west. But it's really about what team gets hot and stays healthy for the playoffs. Chicago looking dangerous again that's a dam dynasty already.

Ducks choked hard against Chicago in the Conference Finals last year man they had them too :lol:

I think they can take STL and LA but Chicago is always scary as hell

Second time you bought this one too :lol: :nerd:... They got the Wolfpack Sting too...

I saw the red one online today..Can't wait til that pops up at my local FYE..The guy that works there and rang me out started talking to me about different wrestling POPS..He said that there would be a "surfer Sting" coming soon too..You heard anything bout dat b?

I am not calling anybody TRASH if they are able to hold an NBA job longer than the average life span of an NBA career

Back
Top Bottom