Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

30% off titles at WWE shop today.
Might be worth it.
I don't know if they will be any more off on Black Friday or cyber Monday.
If I remember right I read somewhere last year on BF it was 25% off and maybe free shipping

*Edit its up to 30% looks like all the belts except the Cruiserweight & SD Tag.

Last edited:

Had to double check

Thought MeatGene made that post.
laugh.gif

@brendasdeadbaby  lmao go away b

Somebody asked last night. Im scorpion

does goldberg even lift anymore? he's gonna be in them struggles trying to pick up brock with them wobbly legs. aint no way brock going to let him attempt a jackhammer, knowing bill might injure him.

Last edited:
Might be worth it.
If I remember right I read somewhere last year on BF it was 25% off and maybe free shipping

That's a great deal..They even got side plates and mini belts on sale..Might have to make myself a quick purchase..

Might be worth it.

O boy WWE title time.

Man I don't feel like spending money man I want that belt but dropping 200 idk.

Wwe heavy weight champion is the belt I want

Last edited:
Man I don't feel like spending money man I want that belt but dropping 200 idk.

Wwe heavy weight champion is the belt I want

I got ya. I'm debating Raw Women's belt & IC belt. I really need to buy a new mattress though since me and Carmella about got mine worn out. :evil:

you guys keep saying raw is bad but you still watch. only way things change is if you stop watching. yall addicted to bad tv lol

ummm i just watched the goldberg rusev clip on youtube. are yall just hating or am i missing something? there was nothing wrong with that jackhammer or spear. unless wwe did some type of angle swap on their youtube channel

ummm i just watched the goldberg rusev clip on youtube. are yall just hating or am i missing something? there was nothing wrong with that jackhammer or spear. unless wwe did some type of angle swap on their youtube channel

They edited the knee so it doesn't show him slip and falling :lol:

They edited out Goldberg slipping and falling after initial knee.

if you watched wwe footage...they edited the footage

they cut out when he slipped and fell on the ground

and they may have edited in extra frames from different camera angles to make the jackhammer appear longer

we were discussing some of this last night as soon as they posted the vid

Last edited:

5:18

Essa Rios doesn't get enough credit for his moonsault. Dude had MAD hang time. Look when he gets back body dropped over the top by Matt Hardy.

Back
Top Bottom