Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

in goldberg's defense...the spear wasn't that great but....

heyman is a very fat man...a very heavy man
goldberg wants to make extra sure he does not injure heyman
when you go to spear a heavy man like heyman at half strength or less to prevent injury...the result will be a not so impressive spear...no matter how strong goldberg is

so it was difficult to spear such a fat man convincingly while preventing injury
minor miscalculation of force

Last edited:
NTWT - When's the last time Heyman took a bump like last night's spear? :nerd:

Been a while right? They don't come often at least anymore.

all this brock talk makes me wanna watch when brock almost killed himself doing a shooting star press against angle. what ppv was that?

NTWT - When's the last time Heyman took a bump like last night's spear?
nerd.gif

Been a while right? They don't come often at least anymore.
Yeah it has been a minute.

I was surprised Heyman took that bump.

I assumed the whole purpose of RuRu coming out there was to be Goldberg's crash test dummy.

Idc if Booker had the title for even a month, he shouldve went over in that match
All of this man.

The racist undertones in their buildup to that match had me in my feelings, so I was looking forward to the satisfying payoff when Booker beat Triple H at Mania.

But shovel gonna shovel. 
mean.gif

Idc if Booker had the title for even a month, he shouldve went over in that match

I've always said the same. Even if they did know Goldberg was coming in, Goldberg didn't even feud with HHH until the latter part of 2003, so they would have had ample time to have Booker T lose the title back to HHH in some way and still have the Goldberg feud.

I got ya. I'm debating Raw Women's belt & IC belt. I really need to buy a new mattress though since me and Carmella about got mine worn out. :evil:

Women's belt is beautiful in person. Definitely worth the purchase. Was waiting on BF, but may have to finally grab my Attitude Era.

Back
Top Bottom