Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Nope **** that ***** ayo b first off #TMT #TBE second fdb she already knows she's washed and trying to get that last little going away shine out of her fabricated career before her next fight. I hope ol girl that fights her give her that million dollar baby
Stop faking it. You coming in here like you Cherokee d mass.

Most of the time I get @ mentions when someone is disrespecting me or my wife. I'm glad to come in today to posts like this. Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison hit the PM when you wanna send it over. I will get it signed for you. Lemme know if u want the lipstick inprint that way it'll be personalized for you :nthat:

Will do! Still undecided to cop or not.

Miz brought prestige to the belt now it's wasting away on that jobber.

Exactly !

in goldberg's defense...the spear wasn't that great but....

heyman is a very fat man...a very heavy man
goldberg wants to make extra sure he does not injure heyman
when you go to spear a heavy man like heyman at half strength or less to prevent injury...the result will be a not so impressive spear...no matter how strong goldberg is

so it was difficult to spear such a fat man convincingly while preventing injury
minor miscalculation of force
Bret would tell you Greenburg cares about none of this

"I haven't been in the ring yet. That's the one thing after those 12 years that is probably the most important to reacquaint yourself with, but I'm going in for one match. I'm not going to get into the ring for 20 days straight to reacclimate myself to hitting the ropes because, hopefully, the only thing that will be hitting is my fist hitting Brock's face and him hitting the mat, so the reality is I'm going to be taken to Suplex City. I'm going to take some suplexes in this thing. Yeah, but it is what it is. It ain't like I didn't play in the NFL, dude. I may be old, but I know what I'm getting myself into. "

SMH, that what Goldberg had to say about last night ring rust. IF you aint busting your *** to be a great athlete/performer don't do it man!!!

Last edited:
What's the over/under on how long the Greenberg/Bork match goes before William has a heart attack and the X gets thrown up?..

If they rebranded Total Bellas and made it completely about Brie Mode & B+ GM the show would be so much better. You got to commend B+ GM for allowing himself to be filmed at rock bottom. Their segments have been some heartbreaking yet riveting stuff.

Wrestling is life.

giphy.gif

Giving knowledge to Brenda.
BDB is Honda's biggest fan?
Brandons luh dat chick.

Always talking about how badly he wants to wife.
Yes. He said and I quote "I want to leave just the nuts hanging out"
He talmbout he'd bust all kinds of nuts in Ronda after he's done with Paige
He got the same haircut as ADR talking about this what my lady likes.
Y'all remember BDB said he cried when Holm beat Rousey? :lol:
Yes :rofl: :rofl:

I remember @Peep Game told us BDB sent him PMs asking how is it up there in Heaven, because he may join him up there soon
Dawg this was too damn hilarious. :lol: :rofl:
Nope **** that ***** ayo b first off #TMT #TBE second fdb she already knows she's washed and trying to get that last little going away shine out of her fabricated career before her next fight. I hope ol girl that fights her give her that million dollar baby
Damn 2 FDB's. :lol: BDB is playing for keeps. As always. :nthat:
Go help the eagles not me
This was unnecessary B. I am still recovering from Sunday's L. :frown: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom