Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

Thee only thing I miss is my Red.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting WWE is even having a Pre-RAW show next week for RAW as well. They've got this STACKED. On another note, just watched Scot Hall's son Cody's first wrestling match - would be cool to see Scott Hall back, but he looks pretty bad, and has gotten into lots of trouble recently.

[COLOR=#red]I really wish I would never hear Scott Hall's name again... Every time it pops up it's always worse news.

The next time will be a Ryan Dunn incident or Him killing someone else.[/COLOR]

Alicia Fox
embarassed.gif

Glad the switch happened right before what will most likely be the biggest show of the year for the E. Would have been blown if there were interruptions during big moments. I may not post during shows but I def. read along.

Avy check...?

Man, this is weird. Well at least we got something more functional now.

- John Cena winning the Money in the Bank Ladder Match was not something WWE came up with months ago as Cena was originally scheduled to take the Money in the Bank pay-per-view off.

- WWE decided not to change the WWE Title or the World Heavyweight Title at Money in the Bank because of a new directive from Triple H. Word is that he now wants champions to hold their titles for longer than they have been.

- The feeling within WWE is that Monday’s three-hour RAW will be an easy show because they have so many appearances and angles lined up for the 1,000th episode but from there on, things will get harder as they have to find a way to fill up three hours of RAW each week without months of promotion and special stars to fill up segments.

- One disadvantage of RAW going three-hours is that they no longer have the option of taping SmackDown on Monday night if something were to happen like the recent Colorado wildfires where they had to cancel a Tuesday taping. If something like that happens again in the future, they likely would have to tape SmackDown at a Sunday live event.

The top matches for WWE’s SummerSlam pay-per-view will reportedly be WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena, World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler in a three-way and Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar. Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan may also take place.

- A fan sent a tweet to The Ultimate Warrior stating that “everyone thinks” he make an appearance at the 1,000th episode of Raw. Warrior replied, “I’ve never done what everyone else thinks. Never. Not once.”

Whats up NT...

Just checking in. New site is pretty dope.

As for Raw, Ziggler needs to drop Vickie... Ziggler gives me HBK/Mr. Perfect vibes every single time his music hits.

4W, awesome job as always

- A fan sent a tweet to The Ultimate Warrior stating that “everyone thinks” he make an appearance at the 1,000th episode of Raw. Warrior replied, “I’ve never done what everyone else thinks. Never. Not once.”

What about the time that everyone thought he was gonna act like a raving lunatic?

I hate Warrior.

Back
Top Bottom