Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Preview Thursday's huge LIVE broadcast as the road to the August 12 "Hardcore Justice" Pay-Per-View event continues:

- What will the fallout be after the "The Aces and Eights" shocking and brutal attack on General Manager Hulk Hogan and "The Icon" Sting? Who is this mysterious group and what do they want?

- It's the return of the monthly Open Fight Night! Who will get challenged on the broadcast? This month, the Bound For Glory Series competitors will call each other out based on their point standings in the BFG Series! Who will make the first challenge? Tune in and find out!

- Speaking of Open Fight Night, Bobby Roode plans to call out new World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries! Roode claims Aries' title win was just a fluke - will he prove it on Thursday night on SpikeTV?

- Plus, IMPACT will feature the monthly "Gut Check" challenge! Which newcomer will get a chance at joining the TNA IMPACT WRESTLING roster? Can they prove they have what it takes to make it in pro wrestling and earn a contract?

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

[COLOR=#red]guess it's a good thing i didn't wanna read that..... oh wait...[/COLOR]

This new layout is gonna take some getting used to. I feel like I left the sinking ship that was WCW circa late 90s-early 00s and moved to the all powerful WWF/E.

Good to see all the wrestling breauxs here too :smokin

-
- Triple H is reportedly high on Michael McGillicutty with the thinking that he’s a potential star.
- Of all the Divas in WWE developmental, the ones getting strong reviews are Raquel Diaz (Shaul Guerrero), Paige (Britani Knight) and Sofia Cortez (Ivelisse Vélez).
Paige and Sofia are better than most Divas on the main roster and given Paige’s age and in-ring ability, the feeling is that she has the potential to be the star worker in WWE’s women’s division down the line. Regarding Diaz, the feeling is that she has great charisma and potential to be one of the best female talkers but her in-ring work is not ready.

- McGill has been getting better in the ring (or Tyson Kidd has been making him look fantastic), but outside of that, I have no idea what HHH would see in him. He would have to be completely repackaged to even look credible, cause he just looks like some generic dude now.

- Diaz may need some more work in the ring, but she's still better than Kelly Kelly and Aksana, so they may as well bring her up right now. Ditto on the other two though. They seem pretty good in the ring.

This new layout is gonna take some getting used to. I feel like I left the sinking ship that was WCW circa late 90s-early 00s and moved to the all powerful WWF/E.
Good to see all the wrestling breauxs here too :smokin

You're pouring gasoline to 4w's fire when bringing up WCW's demise.

Last edited:
TNA is moving to a very good place right night. It feels like they are really catering to a mature crowd vs WWE's current direction. What ever that is.

That big angle Vince is talking about better be BIG and they better execute it properly.

Anyone wanna give their thoughts on what the big angle will be?

Mcfly already did - Cena heel turn

Prolly won't happen but I'll just wildly guess the big angle has to do with Shane o'Mac returning either as the new GM or power player higher up responsible for Big Johnny to come back to power...

The original plan was Hogan & Sting to face the Aces & Eights guys at Bound for Glory.  But with Hogan having back surgery this past week, that plan is off.  Perhaps that's why they now went after Kurt Angle tonight.

Joe vs The Pope!  What an AWFUL storyline that was two years ago.  This should be a good match, though.

Joe is selling the hell out of his jaw.  I wonder if broke it.

I love the story of Joe living and dying by going for submission wins to get the extra points.

I think Gallows and Masters are definitely in Aces and Eights.  Two of the guys definitely have their body types.

Maybe one of you guys can answer this for me.  I'm trying to post an animated gif.  I click the image button, instead of just posting the image from the site like on Yuku, it tries to host and resize the gif on this server, and it ends up not working.

Is there a way I can just post the image from the site?

Back
Top Bottom