Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
I think it's Haitch and Seth at Summerfest, but I think Trips is passed burying guys, especially his guys.

Well looks like I was wrong. Heel Taker is still getting cheered. Interested to hear when he talks. It'll probably be "you took something from me so I had to take something from you. See you at summerslam" which fans will definitely still cheer
Promo makes sense but do not want the match.

cb0.gif

Cliffs on the show tonight? Not digging through here :lol:
orton wins a meh match.. new day loses but woods is hilarious yelling stuff.. bray wins with interference from a returning harper.. triple threat diva match char/brie/sasha pretty good match char wins.. cena made KO tap after he kicked out of 50 finishers.. miz came out to complain about not having a match big slow came out drilled him.. Seth and brock . brock is washing him and the lights go out taker comes out and washes lesnar and the match never really ended the ref and seth just vanished.. think i missed one match

G1 starts tomorrow

In 3 hours I think :smokin...

celticspride34 celticspride34
Ultimo is driving drunk again

22stylez 22stylez :nerd:...

Where was Celtic tonight? prob hanging wit RiffRaff and them young honeys

Just got home from work.... got an ice bong going next to me... and when have I ever joined you guys for a live watching of WWE?... :lol:
i dunno man haha just wanted to use that riff raff line

Haven't been following closely but I figured Taker was coming back when Joe Defranco tweeted the picture of him working out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom