Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
orton wins a meh match.. new day loses but woods is hilarious yelling stuff.. bray wins with interference from a returning harper.. triple threat diva match char/brie/sasha pretty good match char wins.. cena made KO tap after he kicked out of 50 finishers.. miz came out to complain about not having a match big slow came out drilled him.. Seth and brock . brock is washing him and the lights go out taker comes out and washes lesnar and the match never really ended the ref and seth just vanished.. think i missed one match

:rofl: @ this garbage PPV. This thread is the only reason I even keep up with the E.
there was a few good matches worth watching. diva.bray.ko.newday.brock match just to see the 10 minutes of pain he put on seth

man listening to the LAW with Jim Ross. Why doen't he work for WWE still? I know the whole reason he got canned. But this dude lives breaths and sweats wrestling. Unless it's on JRs part.. Think when he was in charge of talent the guys he brought in.

Interesting having the Undertaker just dominate Brock but I really don't want to see Taker go over Brock and ride off into the sunset.

LHjAeO4.gif

theyre sayin taker is deff done at mania. And with him being old school im sure he'd wanna lose his final match. Also they are saying that Vince hates the idea of sting taker. so that prob isn't going to happen ever.

you know it's time for taker to fall back once you start hearing the crowd boo him . . . 

get this flabby old ***** outta here

i wonder who they got next for seth

Dude probably copped the ticket for that specific seat just to do this.

laugh.gif

theyre sayin taker is deff done at mania. And with him being old school im sure he'd wanna lose his final match. Also they are saying that Vince hates the idea of sting taker. so that prob isn't going to happen ever.
If he's done at WM32, I see no other person who he can go against.

Vince wants to break attendance records? He knows what he has to do.

you know it's time for taker to fall back once you start hearing the crowd boo him . . . 

get this flabby old ***** outta here
That pop was pretty huge tonight. Only negative response was him kicking Bork in the schlong.

Last edited:

That pop was pretty huge tonight. Only negative response was him kicking Bork in the schlong.
Yeah that's what I was talking about.

I wonder if he meant to do that or if his old *** action figure legs couldn't get to Brock's stomach.

looking back scsa was only at the top for like 5 years which is a blink of the eye. Hogan had a title reign that was almost 5 years haha. makes you somewhat appreciate cena. Dude's been on top for like 10 or close to it.

Yeah that's what I was talking about.

I wonder if he meant to do that or if his old *** action figure legs couldn't get to Brock's stomach.
He'll get cheered regardless heel/face.

His legs looked really wobbly on the tombstones though.

There's way too many "Anyone but you" angles going on right now..

The Undertaker versus Brock Lesnar
Bray Wyatt versus Roman Reigns
John Cena versus Kevin Owens
Randy Orton versus Sheamus

Last edited:
I just tallied up my survey answers.

There is absolutely no way anyone scored lower than me. 

Dont let me catch your name below mine b. No lie

This is my worst card of the year by far. Probably of all time

There's way too many "Anyone but you" angles going on right now..

The Undertaker versus Brock Lesnar
Bray Wyatt versus Roman Reigns
John Cena versus Kevin Owens
Randy Orton versus Sheamus
what u mean?

Undertaker don't want Brock to be successful because Brock broke the streak..

Bray Wyatt want anyone to be successful except for Roman..

Cena want the better man to beat him for the United States championship because it's a symbol of excellence.. However Cena feels that Kevin Owens is a dirt bag..

I just noticed the other guy Shawn Michaels air slurping roman lol I thought everyone was talking about selfie guy.

Back
Top Bottom