Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
I think I'm bout to kill this bong pack... take a couple rips off the vape... possibly fondle myself... and pass out...

Goodnight DFLY... Goodnight Moon... Goodnight NTWT... I love you all... unless you feline... regardless of race, gender, sex, transrace, or whether you like cock or ***** or both...

Man the one time of day MTV plays videos they play the crappiest **** ever. Fall out boy :x Maroon 5 :x Taylor swift the giraffe :x Jesus b :smh:

I was actually being serious as it turns out after thinking about it :lol:... outside of angry grunge rock from the 90's... I really only mess with hip hop...

Also... what's Indy pop?...

I listen to it all. Once my high school music teacher put me onto zeppelin and sabbath no looking back. Mess with it all now. 90's ny hip hop still my favorite tho.

Indie pop is kinda hard to explain maybe rob could elaborate. But acts like shura, st.vincent ... Alot of rappers sample indie pop acts. Kendrick sampled beach house on gkmc, kudi sampled st.vincent on a track as well.

Last edited:
Indie pop just have that different vibe than the mainstream junk. Paranoid and Communication Breakdown
were some early punk songs.

Back
Top Bottom