Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
I'm sure he could, he'd have to call the fans weak - minded cretins or something, but I'm sure they'd boo him. In the ring when he's performing they won't though.

Man, both Sting and Taker at SSlam!?!?!?!?!?! :pimp:

People are confused as to why Owens VS Balor at NXT BK is happening. The plan is for Balor VS Joe and Balor's title run is expected to be short because Vince wants him on the main roster soon.

There are talk of having Zayn return at the RR match.

Last edited:
I would expect Taker to be at SSeries since it will be the 25th anniversary of his debut.

Last edited:
Summerslam rafter at BG.
Taker comes out, interrupted by Sting.
They have a stare down
Taker points at the rafter
Sting shakes his head

The last two outlaws, two icons from their respective companies battle it out for once and for all.

Match:
NWO Goldberg & Booker T come to help Sting
JBL, Farooq, Mideon and Viscera come to help Taker.

:nerd:

if taker kept this going for a few more years....the once a year match (maybe twice) with no promo work...

would yall start to loose respect at some point? like, he's just cashing in & doesn't care about anything else?

just wondering cause i've reached that point already

was never a sting fan but if taker does have another match, and its against sting...hope sting destroys him...i can only wish tho

Last edited:
if taker kept this going for a few more years....the once a year match (maybe twice) with no promo work...

would yall start to loose respect at some point? like, he's just cashing in & doesn't care about anything else?

just wondering cause i've reached that point already

was never a sting fan but if taker does have another match, and its against sting...hope sting destroys him...i can only wish tho
i lost repsect the for dead guy a while ago.

HBK should have beat him. Shovel should have beat him. Twice. That ** **** kid should have had it too

The bork beat down was long over due

25: hbk definitely should've won.
26: got injured 3 minutes into the match. I'm old school though so I'll agree with the decision hbk left on a losing note.
27: hhh demolished Taker and should've won. Should've called it a career here.
28: my man re-injured every surgery he got corrected from the previous year. Really sad watching him crying to shawn to "not stop the match".
29: taker's best performance since 25, but he should've caught that L.
30: my man should've called this a career here. I swear I thought he was going to die in that ring.
31: pointless burial of Bray Wyatt 2 years in a row.

Yeah I can honestly say that I have cheered against Taker every year since 2009. I marked out when Brock pinned him. It was sad to watch him get beat up like that when you could clearly tell Brock was taking it easy on him.

If the corporate ministry returns, I'll be cheering him though!

Back
Top Bottom