Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Best time of year, IMO.

In dam near anyone's opinion unless you live where it doesn't fall below 60 degrees. Plus Starbucks puts the white girl special back on the menu :smokin

Gonna watch last nights nxt. Trying to see gable cook.
man I hate pumpkin flavored ****. love pumpkin pie wit some cool whip. but I don't mess with all the other pumpkin stuff it's so od

Best time of year, IMO.

In dam near anyone's opinion unless you live where it doesn't fall below 60 degrees. Plus Starbucks puts the white girl special back on the menu :smokin

Gonna watch last nights nxt. Trying to see gable cook.
man I hate pumpkin flavored ****. love pumpkin pie wit some cool whip. but I don't mess with all the other pumpkin stuff it's so od

Pumpkin cheesecake Ben and Jerrys....

and about taker if it was anyone else I would agre about just mailing it in. but this dude is one of the last old school dudes left who protected kayfabe as long as they could. and has been an enforcer for this company. I think it's more Vince who wants him to be once a year. it's a selling part for the biggest show of the year. and I'm sure if his health was good he would wanna be there all year.

I hated it at first too but I love it now. Gotta tell them not to make it more spicy than sweet

Last edited:
Summerslam rafter at BG.
Taker comes out, interrupted by Sting.
They have a stare down
Taker points at the rafter
Sting shakes his head

The last two outlaws, two icons from their respective companies battle it out for once and for all.

Match:
NWO Goldberg & Booker T come to help Sting
JBL, Farooq, Mideon and Viscera come to help Taker.

:nerd:

Viscera dead tho ?

Snackdown on deck yall!!! :nthat:

fO6rAQf.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom