Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
So Liger is doing just a guest show or is he on the NXT team now? Man I hate traveling to Barclays but that show is sounding dope.

tumblr_nrfj5lxvMw1uvyu9yo4_400.gif
tumblr_nrfj5lxvMw1uvyu9yo5_400.gif

tumblr_nrk4s5omX71sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nrk5whKhJZ1sbzhteo1_400.gif
gable is the dude who will murder it in NXT and be so over and go to the main roster and become knuckle ball Swartz

I saw Paige accept a lap dance. Let's just say there really isn't anything to see. She went backstage with dude when the video ended though :smh:

Ha, JoJo looking good. So is Sasha.

I like Becky Lynch but her persona and mannerisms need to be toned down and less dorky.

God, Sasha is so damn ugly..But Noami on the other hand is so damn Mmmmmmm..

oh great I come home just in time to see this lunatic act like an idiot

no wonder he's a loser, he's from Ohio.

I was gonna get mad at you for saying something bad about Ohio, but then I remembered I've hated this state for 37 yrs so I can't eem b mad..

I don't know if it was mentioned on here yet. but smack down is moving to USA after New Years. and word is they will start putting serious focus on the storylines and start intertwining them with raw and having them carry over.

I mean that should of been the plan since day one. but with that story wwe is basically admitting they can give two ***** about smackdown

tamina is built like Barry Horowitz but I'd still watch her smash any diva wit a strap on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom