Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
exactly @casekicks

these scrubs that are at the pits of the roster I'm shocked more don't get out of their contract and go to Japan or the Indy circuit. I know everyone wants to be in WWE it's like the top of the food chain. but come on. zach Ryder has to hate his career there. AJ styles is the smartest dude around. he knew going there would ruin his career. wwe has no respect for Indy guys. up until recently anyway. and these guys now are the minority because hhh treats them as his class projects. speaking of Indy guys what's going on wit uhaa any word on his character or debut date or anything ? ( unless he has and I missed it)

All of those bottom of the roster guys can flourish in Japan. It's better now since the WWE's extra attention to promoting NXT, but as recent as 2011-12 it had to be god awful :lol: :x Trent Baretta, Tyson Kidd, DH Smith and a couple others were just rotating on Superstars

From the Observer..
Huge political move: New Japan sending Liger to work NXT show against ROH

Thursday, 16 July 2015 18:41

In what is a major political move, New Japan Pro Wrestling has booked Jushin Liger to appear on 8/22 for WWE on its NXT Brooklyn show, to face Tyler Breeze.

New Japan had already booked Shinsuke Nakamura, Kazuchika Okada and Kushida for ROH that same night, also in Brooklyn.

There are other significant moves being made behind-the-scenes that don't involve New Japan, regarding NXT and ROH that are likely to become evident in short order.

:nerd:

wasn't there word that wwe was interested in buying the parent company of roh ? if they were smart they would do what they did with ecw. although they have a legit minor league company now(nxt) I still think these wrestlers would benefit tremendously working in other companies around the world learning different ****.

actually as I was typing that wwe makes you forget those styles when you get there and work their boring *** 5 move style with corny false finishes

Miz VS Big Show #1 contender for the IC belt is expected for BG.

That will be a good bathroom break or walk to my local bodega for some chips and stuff.

Last edited:
that better be the pre show match. no one cares about that feud at all. especially now that the belt has nothing to do with it. the tag title match will get pre show treatment over this slop match.

God I want the big show to retire he's so corny and played out. no one cares about his stupid big pigeon toed ***. wit his knock out punch go somewhere far away and never come back. he's on his way to khali status. dude needs to make heel and face turns to try and grasp the attention of the fans. and still no one cares. I might like sheamus more than this noodle.

tumblr_nagmld8WyK1si9kpgo2_250.gif

wwe fans dont care about japanese wrestlers ... for the most part ... NXT fans on the other hand are gonna pop hard for liger

Back
Top Bottom