Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

I commented last night live that it looked like Sheamus was working really stiff.  And now we find out he knocked out Christian's tooth with a punch.  What a ****.

Christian is so boring to me at this point.  Two years ago it looked like his WWE career was finally going to take off when Edge retired and he won the World Title.  But then he just became a jobber to Orton and has never been the same since.  Right now he looks like an indy wrestler.

UNBELIEVABLE at how over my dude D-Bry is 
pimp.gif

DAT BOI DBRY HAS IT MADE :pimp: :pimp: I'm proud of him once again, dude truly has made it against all odds

Christian is so boring to me at this point.  Two years ago it looked like his WWE career was finally going to take off when Edge retired and he won the World Title.  But then he just became a jobber to Orton and has never been the same since.  Right now he looks like an indy wrestler.

I agree 100%.

He is just so stale.

Crowd losing their damn mind over D. Bry.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ D. Bry seemingly appearing from thin air after Cena made the pick.

Lesnar vs Punk and D.Bry in the main main event for the WWE championship, instant buy.

It's so great to see how far this dude has come. From being fired to facing the poster boy for the title :pimp:

If only Cena was a heel, he could've smacked him but his HLR image, garbage.

As much as I want to see this match it's face vs sort of face with the boos for Cena. It better deliver. I'm talking about Punk vs Cena MITB 2011 deliver.(meaning that Cena loses) Because face vs face main events rarely work but it could be different this time, we'll see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom