Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Summer Slam shaping up to be the  best PPV of the year.
word

HHH vs Curtis Axel Ironman Match. HHH puts his career on the line :wow: :wow: who will win??????
iL4LIr2qhBn5I.gif

Imagine if Brock was still undefeated instead of taking STUPID losses to Cena and HHH.  He'd be 100x more over.  Awful WWE booking 101.

With the whole "Vince doesn't like the guy Cena is gonna pick" line HHH said, I feel a screwjob from Vince going down.

Kind of wish Summerslam didn't take place in LA again this year. Nothing against the West Coast folks...but from what I remember, their crowds have been decent to slightly above average and this card is shaping up to be one of those that deserve a live *** wrestling city to host.

I just don't want it to be TNA in Orlando type status.
ohwell.gif
The novelty wears off quick once **** is gifted like that.

With the whole "Vince doesn't like the guy Cena is gonna pick" line HHH said, I feel a screwjob from Vince going down.
Is that word for word what HHH said? That sounds more like an inside joke relating to HBK's recent comments on Vince not ******g with an unnamed wrestler endorsed by him.

Shawn said it wasn't D. Bry but...

Last edited:
Percy Watson cracking jokes and Jericho laughing telling him to shut up 
laugh.gif

Why the hell is Steve Lombardi on stage??

This was a great episode of Raw outside of the Divas match which I fast forwarded through.  Everything had a purpose and we got some great wrestling.

Plus, no miz or CURTIS AXEL!!!!!!

Great pics NewZ.
pimp.gif

Awesome seats too.

I'm pretty sure Peep fainted when he scrolled down and saw that Layla pic.
laugh.gif

Layla.
devil.gif
mean.gif

This was a great episode of Raw outside of the Divas match which I fast forwarded through.  Everything had a purpose and we got some great wrestling.

Plus, no miz or CURTIS AXEL!!!!!!

Was surprised that Axel wasn't on the show at all.

Was at the show tonight. Great time. So much better when it's in an arena as opposed to open air stadium. Only been to WM 29 and tonight and tonight was considerably better.

The reaction to Bryan was unreal. Experiencing that is truly great.

I re-watched Raw and I got a couple thoughts..

CM Punk is looking really bad..Dude just looks totally drained..

Paul E. is easily one of the best talkers of the past 25 yrs..

Cena sucks..

Ziggler is the best seller in the business..

ADR is crazy boring..

Mizzark deserves more credit than I've been giving him..

Sandow is more like Mr. Perfect than Curtis can ever hope to be..

Bray Wyatt reminds me, a lot, of Jake The Snake Roberts..

RVD has lost a step, but can still put on a better match than 85% of the current roster..

Dat Boy D.Bry is probably the best thing going right now..

Randy is so undeserving of his spot in the pecking order..

SHIELD needs to fix whatever backstage mistakes they're making cause they could absolutely be the future of the biz..

And finally, Jericho needs to call it a career..He just seems like he's lost his passion for the business and has lost a few steps..Needs to go out now before he starts to embarrass himself..

Oh, and I'm looking forward to SS..

Plus, no miz or MORE CURTIS AXEL!!!!!!

I concur the lack of Axel really hurt the show and its integrity

Back
Top Bottom