Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Mizark.
frown.gif

ziggler definitely losing again tonight due to interference. I just hope they let them go at it for a bit because last nights match was really good

That Ziggler pop tho....

Let this man Cook. Shawn Michaels potential. Dudes are so eerie similar

Another dude said the same thing last night. I have no idea why this is such a far fetched idea.
It is always far fetched to say someone/anyone has the potential to be as great as arguable the best to ever do it (in ring in WWE).

I'm saying man. I hate this mindset that just because Shawn came first, there can't be anyone like him. IMO, Ziggler is a more athletic HBK
Trust me man, I am a HATER of the, "Old School > New School" logic that everyone applies to everything. Just because something came first means it HAS to be better.

But can we at least let Ziggler accomplish SOMETHING in his career before we make the comparisons?
Can he do SOMETHING before we talk about his potential?

That is all I am saying.

WAY too soon for THAT type of comparison

Everybody loves to compare young smaller sized heavyweights to HBK. Remember when John Morrison was gonna be the next Shawn Michaels? :lol:

Ziggler definitely has the ability and natural charisma to do it though

Back
Top Bottom