Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Dat triflin' *****.
laugh.gif

Del Rio kicked the **** outta Ziggy.

1. WWE finally acknowledged Ziggler's move as the Fame-Asser

2. Once again, WWE is allowing Female on Male violence. I HATE that double standard.

3. Big-E grunts LOL

Everybody loves to compare young smaller sized heavyweights to HBK. Remember when John Morrison was gonna be the next Shawn Michaels? :lol:

Ziggler definitely has the ability and natural charisma to do it though

That would have actually been true, if he had any semblance of charisma/mic skills as a face....:x :x

Big E is....explosive

Trust me man, I am a HATER of the, "Old School > New School" logic that everyone applies to everything. Just because something came first means it HAS to be better.

But can we at least let Ziggler accomplish SOMETHING in his career before we make the comparisons?
Can he do SOMETHING before we talk about his potential?

That is all I am saying.

WAY too soon for THAT type of comparison

I feel I feel you. But I was basing my statement on potential purely on the fact that Ziggler CONSISTENTLY steals the show with his matches in the SAME way HBK used to be the show stopper. He's getting to the top the same way HBK did, by flat out good wrestling

Looks like Ziggy is out of the title picture, at least for SummerFest.
mean.gif

All jokes aside man, how many ***** has AJ taken since she has been there?

Kayfabe *****
Real *****

I feel I feel you. But I was basing my statement on potential purely on the fact that Ziggler CONSISTENTLY steals the show with his matches in the SAME way HBK used to be the show stopper. He's getting to the top the same way HBK did, by flat out good wrestling
I got you. I wasn't trying to down your opinion or anything man but I just like things playing out before labeling folks with the names of all timers. I feel you though

Told y'all a while ago AJ was going to be the real black widow and turn on Dolph like how the female eats the male after mating. Love bites.

Back
Top Bottom