Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

No way man. Henry should stick to being a heel. Dude is just too corny as a face

agreed. Henry was the only real monster heel

No doubt i'd rather see Henry as a heel, but since it looks like that's over, I just hope he doesn't end his career as one of those corny cheesy faces.

I just realized I watched more of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta than that Sheamus/Del Rio match. And I actually like them in the ring, but character wise they radiate boredom, and that carried over to some of the match I did see.

Last edited:
No doubt i'd rather see Henry as a heel, but since it looks like that's over, I just hope he doesn't end his career as one of those corny cheesy faces.

I just realized I watched more of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta than that Sheamus/Del Rio match. And I actually like them in the ring, but character wise they radiate boredom, and that carried over to some of the match I did see.

this may have been why...

- Last week’s episode of WWE RAW was originally scheduled to feature an angle that would have been a blowoff to the John Cena vs Mark Henry feud. However, after word leaked online that John Cena would eventually be “letting” the WWE Universe pick Daniel Bryan as his SummerSlam opponent, WWE scrapped the Cena-Henry angle and went straight into the hype for SummerSlam.

:smh: at this Reddit leaker getting to the WWE

I'm with you Peep..Sheamus and ADR are both solid in ring performers, with Rio being the better of the two, but their characters are so stale that it makes you not want to watch them..

Teddy just took his tag team matches and went home.

Ps. Christian being called Captain Charisma is clearly a rib on the fans.

I mean I get Cena is OVER with the KIDS but this guy NEEDS to turn heel!
mean.gif
Would put Daniel Bryan EVEN MORE OVER
Never

It's so funny to me that the design on Christian's shirt is all cracked and worn from multiple washes.

Anything major happen in the first 40 minutes?  I missed it.
Contract signing with D-Bry, Cena, and my boy Maddox. Brad was milking the Yes/No chant and Vince obviously cut it short but throwing out the Raw theme song out of nowhere

Back
Top Bottom