Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

also having these guys in multiple matches, none the less 3 in one night, they better hope no one gets hurt

Originally Posted by theDEEK

devil.gif
devil.gif
@ punk's latest twitpic
laugh.gif

post the pic pls

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

He actually has talent.  Granted his promos are a tad bit repetitive and often his accent is damn near identical to Santino, but at least the guy can wrestle. 
I don't know what people on here see in that lame $+% Miz CM Punk.  I was hoping dude was legit injured last night... and I haven't wished injury upon anyone on this planet besides LeBron James and JaMarcus Russell.

Fixed.  

eek.gif
u dont like cm punk?
I like his mic skills and the way he has put a shot of energy into the WWE as of lately, but alot of dudes are gassing Punk up.  He's really overrated to me.  I mean he really has alot to work on in the ring, his wrestling skills leave much to be desired for, as evidence from late night will show for anyone that watched MMITB.  I mean my boy is ADR so I would rather he be the main guy right now instead of CM Punk, but all things considered Punk is good, but not that good like some folks are making him out to be.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Deuce King

He actually has talent.  Granted his promos are a tad bit repetitive and often his accent is damn near identical to Santino, but at least the guy can wrestle. 
I don't know what people on here see in that lame $+% Miz CM Punk.  I was hoping dude was legit injured last night... and I haven't wished injury upon anyone on this planet besides LeBron James and JaMarcus Russell.

Fixed.  

eek.gif
u dont like cm punk?
I like his mic skills and the way he has put a shot of energy into the WWE as of lately, but alot of dudes are gassing Punk up.  He's really overrated to me.  I mean he really has alot to work on in the ring, his wrestling skills leave much to be desired for, as evidence from late night will show for anyone that watched MMITB.  I mean my boy is ADR so I would rather he be the main guy right now instead of CM Punk, but all things considered Punk is good, but not that good like some folks are making him out to be.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]as it's been said. this crowd really sucks. can't get over how bad they are.... especially after last night. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]as it's been said. this crowd really sucks. can't get over how bad they are.... especially after last night. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Via  Joey Styles  Twitter:
Controversy abounds tonight so I'll take this opportunity to let the world know that I am finally returning to announcing on Thursday.

47 seconds ago

Impact?

Via  Joey Styles  Twitter:
Controversy abounds tonight so I'll take this opportunity to let the world know that I am finally returning to announcing on Thursday.

47 seconds ago

Impact?

So now I'm guessing this lame bastard Miz wins it all and Del Rio cashes in right away.

Just can't ever let a brother succeed, Vince.... you racist son of a +++!+.

So now I'm guessing this lame bastard Miz wins it all and Del Rio cashes in right away.

Just can't ever let a brother succeed, Vince.... you racist son of a +++!+.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Kingston/R-Truth final... guaranteed a new black champion. Get the black crowd back, Vince... we ain't sniffed gold like King Booker.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 they need to do that

Now that I think of it, I can't remember the last time the company had a black "WWE Champion"
Booker won the "World Heavyweight title" in 2006.  And The Rock, who's 1/2 Samoan and a 7x WWE Champion, won the Undisputed title in 2002.

edit 

so much for that; Truth definitely aint going to the finals now
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Kingston/R-Truth final... guaranteed a new black champion. Get the black crowd back, Vince... we ain't sniffed gold like King Booker.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 they need to do that

Now that I think of it, I can't remember the last time the company had a black "WWE Champion"
Booker won the "World Heavyweight title" in 2006.  And The Rock, who's 1/2 Samoan and a 7x WWE Champion, won the Undisputed title in 2002.

edit 

so much for that; Truth definitely aint going to the finals now
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom