Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

scaled.php

I'd make that kitty purr
pimp.gif
devil.gif

We're 90 minutes into this Raw, and even though this tournament is going to crown a new champion and there has been some good wrestling, this Raw is not coming close to living up to the expectations I had coming out of last night's show.  They have 35 minutes to do something big.

We're 90 minutes into this Raw, and even though this tournament is going to crown a new champion and there has been some good wrestling, this Raw is not coming close to living up to the expectations I had coming out of last night's show.  They have 35 minutes to do something big.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

morrison will come out

I hope not. They need to just repackage him with a manager a la' Ziggler/Vickie and make him a heel.

morrison will come out

I hope not. They need to just repackage him with a manager a la' Ziggler/Vickie and make him a heel.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Fixed.  

eek.gif
u dont like cm punk?
I like his mic skills and the way he has put a shot of energy into the WWE as of lately, but alot of dudes are gassing Punk up.  He's really overrated to me.  I mean he really has alot to work on in the ring, his wrestling skills leave much to be desired for, as evidence from late night will show for anyone that watched MMITB.  I mean my boy is ADR so I would rather he be the main guy right now instead of CM Punk, but all things considered Punk is good, but not that good like some folks are making him out to be.
Wow, I've heard people not like CM Punk, but I've never heard anyone criticize his wrestling skills.  If you think he has a lot to work on, is there anyone in WWE you think is any good?  Please don't say you also think Daniel Bryan needs to work on things.

Fixed.  

eek.gif
u dont like cm punk?
I like his mic skills and the way he has put a shot of energy into the WWE as of lately, but alot of dudes are gassing Punk up.  He's really overrated to me.  I mean he really has alot to work on in the ring, his wrestling skills leave much to be desired for, as evidence from late night will show for anyone that watched MMITB.  I mean my boy is ADR so I would rather he be the main guy right now instead of CM Punk, but all things considered Punk is good, but not that good like some folks are making him out to be.
Wow, I've heard people not like CM Punk, but I've never heard anyone criticize his wrestling skills.  If you think he has a lot to work on, is there anyone in WWE you think is any good?  Please don't say you also think Daniel Bryan needs to work on things.

Back
Top Bottom