Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

man last shirt i bought was during attitude era,moms bought me my first one i was like 11,but she bought me the bootleg austin 3:16 shirt i was tight lol,so from then on i bought my own shirts,aint really buy a whole lot,just a dx and nwo,i thnk i had a rock and undertaker too 

You were the first one I stashed in there

tumblr_inline_nkfk6wd3HT1qlbkes.gif

i been sayin this if titus was white he'd been a 10 time world champ. dude is built like a greek god no mo.. and has that big power house style that vince squirts in his pants over.

man last shirt i bought was during attitude era,moms bought me my first one i was like 11,but she bought me the bootleg austin 3:16 shirt i was tight lol,so from then on i bought my own shirts,aint really buy a whole lot,just a dx and nwo,i thnk i had a rock and undertaker too 
last shirt i bought was a y2j jericho shirt from 99

i been sayin this if titus was white he'd been a 10 time world champ. dude is built like a greek god no mo.. and has that big power house style that vince squirts in his pants over.

I'm still surprised he never got a US title/IC title run. :smh:

Titus so off topic.. all he cares about is gettin' over on JBL. Just **** and concentrate on the match. #noHogan

nothing much frank still shaking this hangover from last night.. gettin old blows. 29 in november but i drink like a long shoreman.. I legit still feel like sh... how bout you brotha
yea man just taking it easy before my homies bachelor party weekend.

me and you the same age lol i know how u feel.althought i developed a pretty good drinking tolerance as im older,still rather 
pimp.gif
 tho.

Back
Top Bottom