Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

I never thought Kofi had any ounce of personality, but this New Day gimmick really has changed that. Of course, it's more of the same they do with black talent.. but at least he's entertaining in the role.

6PEAKy1.gif

I guess this Hogan stuff won't change anything.........
as it shouldnt' these black guys shouldn't need a PR apology for them to get a title run. It should happen because of how good they are. I don't see any current black guys who have world champion potential. But of course that could be because they weren''t built to seem that way from the beginning. But i mean come on its 2015 almost 2016 there should of been 10 black world champs. The rock doesn't count. But anyway my point is Hogan saying the N word would be a bad reason to give a black guy a belt.

New Day is something i think they wanted to fail from the beginning, and I'm glad it didn't straight entertainment. And adds to the tag division. You can tell they are having fun with it too and really living the part

Back
Top Bottom