Wrestling Thread July 5-11 | 7/11 TNA Victory Road - RVD vs Hardy vs Anderson vs Abyss | Heyman?

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On this week's edition of WWE Monday Night RAW, obvious hints were given that the "Mystery GM" was Stone Cold Steve Austin. According to sources within WWE, this is simply a red herring to throw people off.

my guess is that next week they will use rock lines

On this week's edition of WWE Monday Night RAW, obvious hints were given that the "Mystery GM" was Stone Cold Steve Austin. According to sources within WWE, this is simply a red herring to throw people off.

my guess is that next week they will use rock lines

$5 says they find a way to bring back Danielson as the GM. There's no other explanation, logical or otherwise.

$5 says they find a way to bring back Danielson as the GM. There's no other explanation, logical or otherwise.

hombrelobo always coming in with 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vince is probably pissed four of the biggest stars in wrestling today and none of them work for him. 
And TNA needs to dump hogan and bischoff, and sign Heyman asap. The dude is at his highest value right now with Brock's W. I seen more heyman publicity in one weekend than the past three years combined. 

hombrelobo always coming in with 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vince is probably pissed four of the biggest stars in wrestling today and none of them work for him. 
And TNA needs to dump hogan and bischoff, and sign Heyman asap. The dude is at his highest value right now with Brock's W. I seen more heyman publicity in one weekend than the past three years combined. 

^heyman wants complete control of tna but hogan/bischoff aint feelin that

^heyman wants complete control of tna but hogan/bischoff aint feelin that

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^ no that was his ex wife

his new wife is michelle mccool

shes on smackdown and is the co womens champ

such an odd couple.  i thought taker was supposed to be in a coma.  guess he woke up for his wedding.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^ no that was his ex wife

his new wife is michelle mccool

shes on smackdown and is the co womens champ

such an odd couple.  i thought taker was supposed to be in a coma.  guess he woke up for his wedding.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

laugh.gif

goddamn Jeff looks like hell in that pic DC posted.

Took me a minute to recognize him.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

laugh.gif

goddamn Jeff looks like hell in that pic DC posted.

Took me a minute to recognize him.

Back
Top Bottom