Wrestling Thread July 5-11 | 7/11 TNA Victory Road - RVD vs Hardy vs Anderson vs Abyss | Heyman?

I really didn't enjoy last week's Raw.  And outside of the visa issues and Ricky Steamboat hospitalization, it was a very quiet week for the WWE.  With UFC 116, one of the best UFC ppv's ever, and the July 4 holiday, the WWE took the weekend off.  TNA put on a very successful show in New York setting their attendence record.  The Victory Road PPV is this Sunday, so TNA will have their final build this week.

Nothing has been announced for Raw tonight other than that the Mystery GM will announce the punishment for The Nexus' actions.  My guess is that there will be little to no punishment at all.  It will be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to this.  We'll also see if WWE tweaks the format of Michael Cole reading the announcements from the goofy podium.  Wade Barrett is back tonight.  It's likely the WWE won't even acknowledge his absence last week.  Also, now that Steamboat's condition has improved, WWE may choose to use the footage of The Nexus attacking him.  The previous decision was that any mention of this would be dropped.

Sheamus will be defending this WWE Championship against John Cena in a steel cage at Money in the Bank.  Cena cut one of his most obnoxious promos ever last week.  I hope he doesn't top it this week.  It would be such a joke if Cena wins back the title so quickly at the PPV.

The eight competitors in the Money in the Bank match are Randy Orton, John Morrison, R-Truth, Evan Bourne, Ted Dibiase, Chris Jericho, Edge, and The Miz.  We had the "MEGA match" last week with the eight competitors.  I would guess we'll have a lot more of these men facing off against each other leading to the PPV.  We'll also see if they idiotically continue to try and climb a ladder for a meaningless briefcase before the show.

There is no guest host tonight.

I really didn't enjoy last week's Raw.  And outside of the visa issues and Ricky Steamboat hospitalization, it was a very quiet week for the WWE.  With UFC 116, one of the best UFC ppv's ever, and the July 4 holiday, the WWE took the weekend off.  TNA put on a very successful show in New York setting their attendence record.  The Victory Road PPV is this Sunday, so TNA will have their final build this week.

Nothing has been announced for Raw tonight other than that the Mystery GM will announce the punishment for The Nexus' actions.  My guess is that there will be little to no punishment at all.  It will be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to this.  We'll also see if WWE tweaks the format of Michael Cole reading the announcements from the goofy podium.  Wade Barrett is back tonight.  It's likely the WWE won't even acknowledge his absence last week.  Also, now that Steamboat's condition has improved, WWE may choose to use the footage of The Nexus attacking him.  The previous decision was that any mention of this would be dropped.

Sheamus will be defending this WWE Championship against John Cena in a steel cage at Money in the Bank.  Cena cut one of his most obnoxious promos ever last week.  I hope he doesn't top it this week.  It would be such a joke if Cena wins back the title so quickly at the PPV.

The eight competitors in the Money in the Bank match are Randy Orton, John Morrison, R-Truth, Evan Bourne, Ted Dibiase, Chris Jericho, Edge, and The Miz.  We had the "MEGA match" last week with the eight competitors.  I would guess we'll have a lot more of these men facing off against each other leading to the PPV.  We'll also see if they idiotically continue to try and climb a ladder for a meaningless briefcase before the show.

There is no guest host tonight.

UFC 116 was a great ppv. First MMA ppv i ever bought, and well worth the money.

Excited to see what's in stored for RAW tonight, especially with how the Nexus angle goes. See you guys at 9pm!

UFC 116 was a great ppv. First MMA ppv i ever bought, and well worth the money.

Excited to see what's in stored for RAW tonight, especially with how the Nexus angle goes. See you guys at 9pm!

tonights raw will open with the mystery gm announcing the fate of The Nexus after their recent attacks on John Cena, Bret Hart, Vince McMahon and the WWE Legends.

tonights raw will open with the mystery gm announcing the fate of The Nexus after their recent attacks on John Cena, Bret Hart, Vince McMahon and the WWE Legends.

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

yo 4w, did they take any pics with Brock and Heyman after the fight?

I haven't seen any photos of them together, but here's a 20 minute video interview with Heyman after the fight from Meltzer and Alvarez:

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

yo 4w, did they take any pics with Brock and Heyman after the fight?

I haven't seen any photos of them together, but here's a 20 minute video interview with Heyman after the fight from Meltzer and Alvarez:

Back
Top Bottom