Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did that wwe scripted promo Make triple h step his game up and change the way he books nxt something he took over in 2013???

Last edited:
You think the 6.27.11 pipe bomb was scripted?????

As petty as Vince is you think he's just gonna give a mic to a wrestler leaving and let him rant on whatever he wants for 10 min on live TV then give him the belt a few days later :lol: gimme a break b. It was a work and the way punk said it made it seem real but they knew what he was gonna say.

Edit:
Here Wade Keller said it was work also about 2 questions in:

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Ask_the_Editor_18/article_75864.shtml

Last edited:
As petty as Vince is you think he's just gonna give a mic to a wrestler leaving and let him rant on whatever he wants for 10 min on live TV then give him the belt a few days later
laugh.gif
gimme a break b. It was a work and the way punk said it made it seem real but they knew what he was gonna say.

Edit:
Here Wade Keller said it was work also about 2 questions in:

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Ask_the_Editor_18/article_75864.shtmlt 
YOU'RE OUT OF YA DAMN MIND IF YOU THINK PUNKS PROMO WAS SCRIPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long have you been a wrestling fan, 3 years.?

Me, 14 years.

That promo was no way in hell a script.

They allowed Punk the mic for 10 min, how in the hell would they know he'll drop a pipe bomb on the company? He said it himself in I believe his first Colt interview that he had full control of what he'll say in that promo. I'll bust your balls but I ain't gon embarrass you like that, b.

After Punk's 1st or 2nd UFC fight he'll be back, quote dat. And I'm rooting for Punk.

I've been a wrestling fan for 18 years and I'm telling you there's NO CHANCE IN HELL that Vince gave that man a live mic without knowing what he was gonna say

I've been a wrestling fan for 18 years and I'm telling you there's NO CHANCE IN HELL that Vince gave that man a live mic without knowing what he was gonna say

And I've been a wrestlign fann for over 30 yrs and I'm telling you that I completely agreee with wat yu're saying..Vinny Macaroni ain't let anyone go out there with at leest a blueprint of what's going to get said..

Back
Top Bottom