Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still don't get why Wyatt deserves a feud with roman or why in general I should care about bray Wyatt. He's nothing more than a jobber that rambles aimlessly.

The minute I think the WWE will go through with Cena closing out a feud by putting someone over, he's dropped 80 chairs on them, strangled them with chains, or dropped the entire Raw stage on them, so I wouldn't be surprised if KO took two straight L's :lol:

:lol:

And finishing off the match with the good ol' hold his opponent's arms up high after the match for good sportsmanship and cheap pops.

laugh.gif

And finishing off the match with the good ol' hold his opponent's arms up high after the match for good sportsmanship and cheap pops.
its disgusting

whose to say that cena goes over,hes fresh off ******* all over bray and rusev.2 dudes who seemed like they were in line to be the next great main event heels.whose to say k.o. wont be a 3rd ? yea i know thats trips boy.but last i check,vince,tho he may be blind,still has a pulse.

The minute I think the WWE will go through with Cena closing out a feud by putting someone over, he's dropped 80 chairs on them, strangled them with chains, or dropped the entire Raw stage on them, so I wouldn't be surprised if KO took two straight L's
laugh.gif
He cant be beat 2 times in a row by ANYONE or ANYTHING. I don't think Thanos with the infinity gauntlet could get a pin on Cena.

:lol:

I always have to look at your SN when I see a non-gif post :lol: You're right though, Cena gets that Mick Foley-like pop doing that, but instead of absorbing the other person's cheers, he extends more boos to them.

Some random MITB stuff. there's some other pics in here that I'm not sure if I posted already

View media item 1583735View media item 1583736View media item 1583737
MITB Gifs. Cena and his "Let Me Learn 1 New Move Every Two Weeks" thing is :lol:
tumblr_npz2h8eCw61uxh3hmo2_400.gif

tumblr_npz2h8eCw61uxh3hmo6_400.gif

tumblr_npz2h8eCw61uxh3hmo7_400.gif

tumblr_npzfvy4EKH1uxh3hmo5_400.gif

tumblr_npzfvy4EKH1uxh3hmo8_400.gif

tumblr_npzlt257DK1uxh3hmo9_400.gif

Last edited:
Why does Breeze have a legitimate argument?

Put your Owens Mark aside and reverse the roles. If breeze was just signed a few moths ago and made it to the main roster before Owens who has been in developmental since 2010 you would be mad to. Breeze is a good worker so don't give me he sucks. Also it wasn't just breeze it was people on the main roster as well. Walk in and beat cena yet rusev and Wyatt can't beat him without a gimmick match.... Yeah I would be tight too. I said it when the story came out as well but KO is a *** kisser backstage too. Go look at how he talks to triple h after his debut. Calling him buddy and pal after every sentence.

Last edited:
Put your Owens Mark aside and reverse the roles. If breeze was just signed a few moths ago and made it to the main roster before Owens who has been in developmental since 2010 you would be mad to. Breeze is a good worker so don't give me he sucks. Also it wasn't just breeze it was people on the main roster as well. Walk in and beat cena yet rusev and Wyatt can't beat him without a gimmick match.... Yeah I would be tight too. I said it when the story came out as well but KO is a *** kisser backstage too. Go look at how he talks to triple h after his debut. Calling him buddy and pal after every sentence.

I wouldn't be mad if Owens' gimmick and mic skills were as weak as Breeze's..And yeah he's a good worker, but he ain't on Owens' level by any stretch..KO actually can tell a great in ring story (like Zayn and Rollins and Jeans)..And the people on the main roster can btch all they want, but it's nobody's fault someone else is getting a push when they can't turn what they've been given into an interesting story line..And we can't even discuss Rusev or Wyatt..Rusev is solid in the ring, but has zero mic skills so we know that right there is gonna be a huge negative against him and any future pushes..And Bray was being buried before KO even signed his deal so he has no right to be mad at him when it's the writers/Vince that has been keeping him down..Owens is a natural headliner and the others are iffy at best (even though in all honesty I though Bray was going to be the #1 heel by this point)..So the jealous dudes on the roster need to either step up and grab the brass ring or fall back and accept that jobber status ala WooWoo/Miz/Los Matadores..

Last edited:
I concur about KO having more chops thank any of the NXTers, but I also agree that WWE pulling KO in to the main roster before their homegrown talent is both a bad sign to the guys and gals in development and to those who have already have established their identities.

Mostly I remember what Stone Cold said on one of the podcasts about the wrestlers too afraid to speak up and stand up for their concepts. There is always a risk with standing up but the reward is right there. If they don't kiss *** backstage they cant ***** about no pushes for their characters.

Sad to see a guy like Breeze getting the wrong end of a roster move, but now he can own it with a vengeance and stick it to wwe by being even better in the ring..

And did anybody catch Kofi with the KOBEs??

Back
Top Bottom