Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You trading chicagos?

I personally am hoarding as many Chi as I can. Joints gonna hit $1k this time next year

Yeah gonna trade only 1's I like are black based. Brazil 6's gonna hit that price range too b :lol:. I remember them toro 5's sat for like a month In fact I bought mine at discount now they want close to 1k. Should have kept them ds.

tumblr_npaow0Fwp31rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Yeah gonna trade only 1's I like are black based. Brazil 6's gonna hit that price range too b :lol:. I remember them toro 5's sat for like a month In fact I bought mine at discount now they want close to 1k. Should have kept them ds.

Yeah that's true, can't really go wrong with both. The fact that Brazil's were in a pack makes them more desirable since you couldn't obtain them by them self.

I'm hoping to get two personals of the backboards. Anything else will be a bonus

Yall know dolph my boy. But he was so much better as a heel. Especially wrestling wise.

His heel mannerisms>>>

Yeah that's true, can't really go wrong with both. The fact that Brazil's were in a pack makes them more desirable since you couldn't obtain them by them self.

I'm hoping to get two personals of the backboards. Anything else will be a bonus

I won a raffle for the pack last year but had to miss due to a funeral. I want them 6's for the fall before price jumps, just gonna do it.

Last edited:
roman wins, cashes in 2nite, heel turn and turns out they replaced seth with roman, bork music hits, bork vs ramen summer slam, seth vs hhh since auth cost seth the title?!?!

Back
Top Bottom