Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ref tried to give Nikki the Monta Ellis handshake lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Owens having to make up moves off the top of his head to try to beat Cena

I think it was @StillIn729 who said you could empty a clip in Cena and he'll still kick out of a pin
roll.gif

This show really should've been anywhere but a small city/town. Corpus Christi didn't deserve to see some of these matches
Cena is the Goku of WWE. Everytime he bout to get the pin he kicks out.. Probably could take the clip and some shotgun shells point blank and still kick out.

Which makes Owens win that much more credible. Much respect to Cena for taking this match. He would be so much better as a Heel but sales be King

Is fit Finley still the road agent for divas matches? If so he needs to find something else to do

DC what did you think of the Kenny Omega vs Alex Shelly for the jr belt from 5/3 in Dontaku? To me that was equal to or possibly better than Goto vs Nakamura...

Do u expect him to land face flat on the mat. unnecessary spot IMO
Nah, what I am saying is the roll out of the miss is pre-planned. He doesn't do the move to hit it, it is just done as a spot that he missed most of the time on purpose. Like I mentioned a few weeks ago about Neville. Whenever Neville does a regular shooting star press, it is going to be a miss 100% of the time
What did you guys think of the PPV overall?

I thought it was bad. Both EC matches sucked. Only real good match was KO/Cena. Main event was solid but it could've been better. Crowd sucked, too.
One match show for ME. THat match delivered. Everything else is easily skippable

DC what did you think of the Kenny Omega vs Alex Shelly for the jr belt from 5/3 in Dontaku? To me that was equal to or possibly better than Goto vs Nakamura...
I honestly can't remember, man so much has been watched as of late. I am so far behind with Super Jr's right now too. I might watch some of it tonight

thats how deepsea speaks all day,everyday.his "students" love it 
You have been on a roll Beanie
Is fit Finley still the road agent for divas matches? If so he needs to find something else to do
So we are blaming coaches now for the performance of players. FInley can make out any match he wants, those girls have to deliver. Can't blame him

*** BREAKING NEWS*** according to various wrestling news sources and multiple wrestling media outlets......
tonight is the night !

Had a feeling I did pretty good. But not 4th good. Think thats the best Ive finished. 

I missed the ER prediction contest so im pretty much out of the running for the overall. 

We'll see what tonight has in store. Hopefully some SS stuff starts to get rolling since we all know who is gonna win MITB this year. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom