Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@JohnnyRedStorm
 Check your PM's breh
I responded to you this morning but my computer froze as I clicked sent
laugh.gif
did you get it?
Nope 
laugh.gif
. I just figured you were on NT mobile so you never got the popup. 

Sup yall, been trying to keep in the thread when I can. Currently on vacation in Hawaii. 6 hours behind the east coast so I can't even watch raw live with yall since it shows 8 pm local time.

Chamber was dope, love love loved the cena match. Thought the Rollins match was awesome as well.

Good to see the big guy cooking as wel :pimp: too bad it's a meaningless title :lol:

Fell asleep during raw as usual. But from the 1.5-2 hours I did watch, new day was the best. Also good to see my man roman cooking :pimp: looks like they're starting to let him be himself. That natural charisma starting to shine through during the opening segment

smackdown spoilers.... :lol: :x :smh: :stoneface:

Kane announces he will be in the Money In the Bank match. He then chokeslams Reigns.

This JUST GOT INTERESTING! :wow:

Sup yall, been trying to keep in the thread when I can. Currently on vacation in Hawaii. 6 hours behind the east coast so I can't even watch raw live with yall since it shows 8 pm local time.

Chamber was dope, love love loved the cena match. Thought the Rollins match was awesome as well.

Good to see the big guy cooking as wel :pimp: too bad it's a meaningless title :lol:

Fell asleep during raw as usual. But from the 1.5-2 hours I did watch, new day was the best. Also good to see my man roman cooking :pimp: looks like they're starting to let him be himself. That natural charisma starting to shine through during the opening segment

what islands are you at in hawaii? damn homie, enjoy!

Just to be honest..when Fallout 4 drops, I'll barely be in this thread at all :lol:

Gonna be hermit status

Back
Top Bottom