Wrestling Thread June 18-24 | 6/21 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et - Will Aries Give Up The X-Div Title?

#4 on the NWO prediction .....not bad
i gotta get back to looking in this thread.....

AJ needs to be in my life that look in her eyes before she kissed KANE had me ....i bet she taste like saltwater taffy
c53155e279044f0c32fd33c31510408db3a100c.gif

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Rosenberg interviews D Bry...some great stuff here, the story about Ryback had be dying

Lol at the Ryback story. I can picture him looking at the menu getting all mad and looking clueless like he's a fish outta water...

Excellent interview by Daniel Bryan..

A bit underwhelming for a PPV but it was OK. Best parts were Layla and the ringside chair, it might be one of the best that I have.

See below for the pictures

Spoiler [+]
For peep game:

what ever happen to MEAT

After his release, Stipich retired from wrestling and became a chiropractor.[3] He currently works for the Advanced Comprehensive Medical team based out of Texas as a chiropractor.[10] In 2007, he received a certificate in manipulation under anesthesia from the Academy of Physical and Manual Medicine in New York.[10]

random

Great pics as always SuNiversal. I thought I saw you and your godson at the end when Cena escaped the cage, and I may have been right. No matter how bad the show is, it's hard not to have a good time when you're sitting that close.

And the D Bry/AJ souvenir chair is so awesome.

poster to be back up shortly:
We've made it to one of our big events: NTWT KOTR 2012

Main card:

NTKOTR Semi-finals
JNSQ vs.The Deek

NTKOTR Semi-Finals
4Wrestling vs. ITO

Fatal 4-Way Match. NTCore Championship
JDCurt(c) vs. Hymen Man vs. BKMac vs. EdgarFly

Intercontinental Championship
JNSQ(c) vs. TennHouse

Ladder Match. United States Championship
Peep Game (c) vs. GHIMS

NTKOTR Finals
Semi-finalist 1 vs Semi-finalist 2

NTWT Championship
Hombrelobo(c) vs Veintisiete

the rest is up to Wolfman (do the right thing.)

and guys, dont ever let things get so lackluster around here that I have to feature Brasil on a poster ever again. thanks

Back
Top Bottom