Wrestling Thread June 18-24 | 6/21 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et - Will Aries Give Up The X-Div Title?

SHOW
"BIG"

THE DOOR

These freaking signs 
30t6p3b.gif

chrisjericho-throwsfafg7vl.gif

Sheamus might be the only guy I like watching in the ring but hate his promos and hate knowing that he'll win every match.

it's weird seeing D Bry "YESing" it up after watching his oh so normal interview with Rosenberg

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Well. Punk is losing the belt soon.

You think?  The belt doesn't mean a whole lot right now.  I don't see any reason to take it off him.  Keep his long reign going.  Maybe they can actually build a storyline of Punk being a great champion.
But that may require actually putting him in a main event....

No matter who Punk drops the belt to, they need to debut the new design soon..

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I'm just picturing ryback marching in place and yelling FEED ME at the cashier
what time do you get off work?
roll.gif
Man you're always good for some undercutting lulz in every thread

Question:
A) Why would Laurinaitis put himself in a match tonight before he was fired last night?  Especially since he said it was a parting gift to the WWE Universe.

B) How would Laurinaitis have made the match because if Cena would have lost, he would have been fired and thus not able to compete tonight?

Oh, WWE logic.....

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Well. Punk is losing the belt soon.

You think?  The belt doesn't mean a whole lot right now.  I don't see any reason to take it off him.  Keep his long reign going.  Maybe they can actually build a storyline of Punk being a great champion.
But that may require actually putting him in a main event....

I think putting it on Bryan right now for a couple of months will actually help. IMO Punk is a man better suited to chase the title than hold it for extended periods of time especially if he's a face.

Idk..just have a feeling whoever wins the RAW MITB will cash in on Punk that night. Prob Ziggler or a returning Barrett.

Lawler needs to drop it with the goatface thing..It's just boring..

Back
Top Bottom